Chapter 3

"I think you kids need to explain yourselves further." Lan Xichen spoke with his usual smile.

"A-die, you can't just call us kids. Gege and I are your age." Shuyan spoke with a light chuckle and everyone in the room let out a small giggle except WeiChen, Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji.

"My gege means tell us about yourselves and us from the future." Lan Wangji said with finality.

"Shufu, there is not much difference, other than in the future you would kill anyone who spoke to us in that tone." Lan Jingyi said softly and Wangji frowned .

"Jingyi stop it. A-die, in our time you become a Chief Cultivator." Sizhui said with his Lan smile.

"Jin ling, what about You? How did you grow up?" Jiang Yanli asked in a motherly tone.

"With threats." He answered

"I knew it. Jiang Cheng, you couldn't raise one child without anger issues." Wei wuxian turned to his brother.

"You shut up. I am sure you are an equal participant in he threatening." Jin Zixuan spoke.

"He was dead. How could he threaten me while dead? And also Uncle Cheng is always ready to kill people, who would so daring to threaten me other than him." Jin ling said with a proud smile. Lan Wangji physically froze upon hearing about Wei ying's death.

"Yeah just flaunt being my baba's favourite infront of everyone." Jingyi said annoyingly.

"What's there to flaunt? I am the Great Sect Leader Jiang's favourite person in the whole entire world." Jin ling said.

"I don't think we need to look for his father. He is definitely this peacock' s child." Wei wuxian said pointing at Jin Zixuan.

"Are we ignoring the fact that Jin Ling said that Wei Wuxian is dead?" Jiang Cheng spoke after recovering from the shock.

"Okay, people. We are going to tell all of you a story. Just listen to it. No need to feel bad or blame the other or blame yourselves." Zizhen clapped.

"Oh! Lord! My head is exploding." Old master Lan Qiren woke up.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji ran to him.

"Wangji Xichen. I had a really bad dream. You two married the YunMeng twins." Lan Qiren said slowly.

"Uncle I don't think it was a dream." Lan Xichen said with a sympathetic smile.

"Oh No! Lock the doors. That crazy Madam Yu will come here. And also kick them both out." Lan Qiren yelled.

"Yelling and cursing is prohibited in Cloud recess. You need to copy the rules 10 times each for the crimes, old man." Lan Jingyi said firmly.

The trio turned to look at him and Lan Qiren' s eyes looked close to pop off.

"Xichen, what have I ever done to You? Have i ever mistreated You?" Lan Qiren asked

"No uncle never." Lan Xichen answer truthfully.

"Then why did you adopt such an insolent child?" Lan Qiren asked and Jiang Cheng stood up and bowed.

"Grandmaster Lan, with all due respect. Kindly refrain from uttering such words about these kids." Jiang cheng said politely. Lan Xichen had pride dancing on his eyes.

Since he had seen the kids, he had been wondering why did he marry the angry lotus. But hearing him standing up for their child made him understand his future self's point of view. Jiang Wanyin is a fiercely loyal boy and also he had the most breathtakingly beautiful smile known to man kind.

"Its already so late. I think we should all take time off." Lan Wangji spoke monotonous and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Aunt Yanli, can I sleep in your room?" Shuyan requested and received an agreement smile.

"Sizhui, you are sleeping with me in my room. We will talk all night long." Wei wuxian said facing his forever smiling son who simply nodded.

Jinling and Lan Jingyi were fighting over who will sleep with Jiang Cheng.

"Jin ling, you can sleep with me if you want." Jin Zixuan offered.

"Sure, that way i get to know my father." Jin ling said with a huge grin. So Jingyi got to sleep with Jiang Cheng.

Lan Xichen looked at his oldest son and the boy was looking everywhere but his father's side. Lan Xichen was about to ask Jiang WeiChen to sleep in his room when Jiang WeiChen asked Lan Wangji to accommodate him in his room to which is got a minor yes. So lan xichen was stuck with Zizhen.

**in Lan wangji's room**

"Jiang WeiChen, can you tell me about how and why Wei Ying died?" Lan Wangji asked in his polite tone.

"Shufu, I would love to tell you but you need to hear it with everyone. What I can tell you is Uncle Wei comes back alive and you two live your lives happily." WeiChen said with a small reassuring smile.

***in Jiang Cheng room***
"Baba, I can't believe we are the same age." Jingyi said excitedly

"Why do you speak so differently from other Lans?" Jiang Cheng asked with an eye roll.

"Coz Baba, I have spent more time with you in YunMengJiang. Also most people say I am more uncle Wei." Jingyi explained.

"Sounds like it." Jiang cheng said with a small chuckle.

***in Jin zixuan's room**
"Who told you that your mom loves me?" Jin Zixuan asked

"A-die, only you are blind. Everyone knows this. And Juijui told me that." Jin ling said annoyingly and turned to the other side to seek some sleep.

***in Jiang yanli's room**

"Aunt Yanli I was told you were so beautiful but still somehow the compliments sound a bit plain in comparison to your beauty." Shuyan said in absolute awe.

"Don't flatter me. Just go to sleep." Yanli shook her head.

***in Wei Wuxian's room*
"Baba, we need to sleep it's already 9. Let's sleep we will talk tomorrow." Lan Sizhui said slowly.

"Oh! God! You are so lan influenced." Wei wuxian frowned

"That's because I am a Lan. Let's sleep then tomorrow we can talk." Lan Sizhui said with a head shake.

***in Lan Xichen's room**
"I wonder what is wrong with young master Jiang?" Zizhen spoke.

"Which one?" Lan Xichen asked

"Jiang WeiChen. Who else? Sect Leader Jiang is always cranky but young master Jiang is usually polite. I don't know what happened today." Zizhen explained.

"What are you talking about?" Lan Xichen asked again.

"I didn't think you would be so blind, sect leader lan. Young master Jiang was plainly ignoring you the whole day." Zizhen said

What did I do? Lan Xichen was worried.