chapter twelve

- present day -

Yeji stretched her legs stirring out of her slumber. It took her a few seconds to gather her thoughts. Yeji looked to her side to see Ryujin fast asleep. She smiled at how calm she looked. Her smile dropped as soon as the memories of the night before flashed back.

But a wide smile creeped back on her face as she remembered how well Ryujin took care of her. How she delicately touched her skin. How good she made her feel. Yeji wouldn't have wanted to share her first sexual experience with anyone else. It was perfect and Ryujin exceeded her expectations. She slightly felt jealous of every girl Ryujin had her way with.

Last night, Yeji didn't notice the back tattoo Ryujin had. She was a bit preoccupied to say the least. Yeji carefully touched the skin of her back and traced the tattoo with her index finger. Even though her mother is a nurse, Yeji didn't really like needles. She couldn't imagine how painful it must have been for her.

She traced each stripe of the tiger while also being deep in thought. Her finger ran over the few scars that were failed to be hidden underneath the ink. They looked like knife wounds. Yeji gently kissed Ryujin's shoulder in hopes that her lips could cure any pain Ryujin had experienced.

Something came over her last night but she didn't have any regrets. Bumping into Ryujin time and time again just reminded her of her buried feelings. She thought she let go of them. With the help of all that champagne she drank, Yeji couldn't resist it anymore. She couldn't resist Ryujin anymore. She was too irresistible, it was impossible to not fall into her trap.

She caught her sneaking stares at her body before they ended up in bed together. The arousal she felt under Ryujin's spell was unbearable. Yeji was surprised that she was the one who insinuated doing it. At that moment near her wardrobe she just knew. She knew it was time to let her guard down and let desire take control.

Ryujin groaned still asleep and pulled Yeji closer, it was like she was holding on to her for dear life. Yeji looked at her lips. Ryujin definitely knew how to pleasure someone. Yeji got a taste of what sex felt like and she craved more.

She placed a soft kiss against Ryujin's lips. Ryujin didn't wake up. Yeji kissed her cheek and waited for her to wake up. She still didn't. Yeji made a bold move to place multiple kisses on her neck.

"That tickles". Ryujin mumbled with her eyes still closed. Yeji knew Ryujin hated being called cute but she looked very cute in that moment.

"Wake up". Yeji whispered against her ear.

Unexpectedly Ryujin did and pinned her down on to the bed. It surprised Yeji because she hadn't been that rough with her. It only aroused her even more.

"Morning". Ryujin's morning voice caused Yeji to feel a tingling sensation downstairs. Yeji reached for her face and rubbed away the sleep Ryujin had around her dark brown eyes.

"Morning". Yeji giggled and smiled up at her.

Now that she had woken her up, Yeji wasn't sure what to say. They definitely needed to have a conversation about everything. She just didn't know if then and there was the right time.

"Do you want breakfast?". Yeji asked innocently which caused Ryujin to smirk at her.

"I am pretty hungry". Ryujin answered before biting her bottom lip. Yeji nodded and tried to get out of Ryujin's grasp.

"Where do you think you're going?". Ryujin asked pinning Yeji back down beneath her.

"I'm going to make you something to eat?". Yeji questioned still so innocently. Ryujin slowly shook her head and her eyes darkened. Shit.