THE COMEDOWN

Harpers pov

After the interaction I had with Chris that night. Everything was a blur. All I could remember is sitting at the slowly dying fire, the sky being dark blue. The sun coming up, I sat there alone with Chris as the others were probably sleeping in the cabin.

Me and chris talked for what felt like days. Can't even say "it feels like we were talking for hours" since, we kind of did.

But I don't remember the last time I've actually talked like this to someone, I don't even remember when I fell asleep. Or where I fell asleep. The next thing I knew I woke up outside the sun shining on me and hearing the birds sing in the trees.

The grass was damp and the fire was out, to be honest I wasn't even that cold since it was the summer, moments later I realised I had a hoodie covering me like a blanket, the hoodie wasn't mine. Until I realised it was Chris.

"What the fuck?" I groaned slowly getting up putting my hand on my forehead
I saw Chris sitting next to me playing with the grass out of boredom

"How the fuck?" Did I end up here I wanted to say but then the hangxiety slapped me.

"You woke up" Chris chuckled

"What time is it?" I said confused , it felt like I was asleep for days "it's probably like, seven? I don't know the others are still asleep I went to look inside the cabin." Chris said

"Did you sleep?" I asked giving him his hoodie back  "no, well I tried but I was paranoid a bear would attack us or something" Chris laughed
"Why didn't you wake me up? We could have gone inside?" I said in a soft tone "Of course I tried to wake you up several times, you were just totally out of it, and if I'm gonna be honest I was too drunk to carry you at that moment, I think I'm still a little bit drunk" Chris said

"Yeah well I have the worst hangover ever, so we should go inside to drink some water before i throw up" I said slowly getting up, feeling like dog shit  probably look like it as well.

While we were walking towards the cabin I remembered last night, the kiss everything.
"Chris do you remember last night?" I stopped walking to look at him
Chris expression changed and said "let's not talk about that, just for now."

"Oh, yeah sure." I said

In reality Chris was more scared of relationships then Harper, he was terrified.

As soon as i entered my room i tried to climb up the ladder to the top bunk as quiet as i could while sage was passed out trying not to wake her up.

My head hit the pillow and I immediately fell asleep.

"Harper!"
I quickly woke up and sat down not knowing what was going on i looked around my vision blurry then I saw Elena infront of me with a worried look on her face "what happened?" I asked concerned trying not to fall back to sleep.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned the hangover hitting me terribly "We can't find Lucas and Gabs is freaking out." Elena said waiting for a response i just mumbled "I'm never drinking again what the fuck"

Elena shook me and said "did you hear me? Lucas is MISSING and Gabriela is having a breakdown thinking he got lost in the woods drunk or something!"
That made me come to my senses "what? Wait" i quickly climbed down the bunk bed "what" i said
"We need to go look for him like right now!" Elena yelled

I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was a complete mess, my makeup was fully gone. Making me wanna punch myself knowing I'll have the worst acne ever, my shirt was dirty, and I realised I put on some shorts before entering my bed. I thanked my drunk self for doing that.