chapter 33

February 9th, 2024
📍Dortmund, Germany🇩🇪

Jude was awake, watching Georgina peacefully sleep. He smiled recalling what had happened yesterday. Finally, he was her boyfriend - felt like he'd been waiting to ask her for years.

Her head was resting comfortably on his bare chest and her arm lazily slung over his waist - practically lying on him with her leg also angled over his lower torso.

Jude yawned and tried to stretch his arms out, cautious not to wake her. He glanced over to the clock on his nightstand. It was little late for him, but he wasn't going to complain. He would stay here all day if he could, as long as she was here with him.

He didn't want them to ever move and instead just stay like this forever. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep, even though he knew that she had a million and one things going through her head.

Eventually, she began to wake up, Jude brushed a few strands of her hair back and traced his fingers across her back, making her sigh.

She slowly lifted her head to gaze up at him, eyes still half shut and glossy.

"Morning girlfriend," he smiled down at her.

"Hi boyfriend," Georgina mumbled into her now boyfriend's neck.

She turned onto her back, giving him a clear view of little red marks littering her neck which made him grin.

"What?" she asked, making his eyes revert back up to hers.

"Nothing," an amused smirk on his face causing Georgina brows to furrow with suspicion.

"Shit, it's half nine. You wanna get up?" she uttered, rubbing her eyes after checking the time on her phone.

"No, not right now," he groaned, his voice still slightly raspy.

"But this is late for you, when do you ever get up this late?" she questioned.

"Since now," he pulled her down gently by her wrist so their bodies were pressed together again.

"Lovely, I don't want to ever move," she smiled into his cheek.

"Mhm, sounds good to me," Jude replied, squeezing his arm around her waist.

"You're cute," she grinned.

"I try," Jude mumbled against her lips with a chuckle, his hand slipping under her shirt.

"Stop, Jude, it's too early for that," she giggled, swatting his hand away.

"Says who?" he said, keeping their lips pressed together.

~

February 17th, 2022
📍UK 🇬🇧

It had been a week since Georgina last saw Jude. She was now back in England with her family to carry on her studies.

She and her friends, Alicia and Lucy, were currently sat in the back of history lecture. Typically, history lessons were just their time to gossip - today was no exception. Especially, this being their first proper opportunity to catch up in months.

"Well that's boring," Alicia groaned.

"Girl- the fuck you want him to do?" Georgina asked.

"I don't know," she shrugged, "something a little more romantic maybe, not just asking you after sex-"

"Shh! Keep your voice down!" Georgina gasped, hitting her friend's arm.

"No, I think it was romantic," Lucy chimed in, "clearly he'd been thinking about it for a while. It's more intimate like that I suppose."