eleven

"Maldita sea, realmente es una puta

"Maldita sea, realmente es una puta."
"damn, he really is a whore" felix says when isabelle shows him their text messages.

"sé que es molesto"
"i know it's annoying"

they're at felix's house in madrid, sitting out back after dinner with floki, whom she is in love with because he's adorable.

they spend the rest of the night talking about both of their situations and learning more about eachother.

felix has practice the next day and isabelle goes shopping while he's out. they go out for dinner and he stays with her until she has to get on her plane. at the end of the day, she thinks she could definitely fall for him.

in monaco, lando is an absolute mess. he didn't mean to blow up on isabelle but now they're fighting. magui is fine and she's alright and whatever but she's just not...

after the fight, lando goes home and cries. he knows he deserved it, knows he started it all, but seeing her with someone else isn't right. max doesnt even like magui but lando hangs out with her to keep his mind off things.

he has to throw up a facade when he makes it to china. he sees the understanding but disapproving looks from alex and he tries to avoid the glares coming from both lily's.

isabelle was best friends with every single wag, even if she wasn't technically one herself, which lando had now royally screwed up.

he's glad he didn't take magui here because he knows all of the girls would've absolutely demolished them both.

but hes got a sprint to prepare for so that's what takes his mind off isabelle. until charles is texting the groupchat telling everyone that after qualifying they're all going to a charity concert for the red cross. multiple of the teams sponsors are also sponsoring the event so they have all been invited to go.

he figures that will help keep his mind clear until he's back in monaco.