sixteen

she nudges Felix and tilts her head towards their direction

she nudges Felix and tilts her head towards their direction. he looks just about as happy as she is to even come face to face with the both of them so they keep their heads toward their friends. they almost make it through and then she hears kika screaming her name. she sees almost every driver and every wag turn towards her direction and both she and Felix tense.

"¿Qué hacemos?" she turns to whisper in his ear.

"what do we do"

"Solo lo jugamos bien"

"we just play it cool"

kika and lily come over to them and Isabelle puts on a smile. she can feel his eyes on her and that makes the fact that she's sitting in Felix's lap horrible. she talks with the two of them, politely avoiding their comments about lando or magui and then she goes to the side of the bar where he wasn't to get another drink. but for some reason, god is out to get her and he is only two seats away from her. out of the corner of her eye, she can see him look at her, but she ignores it.

she's waiting on her drink when the girl next to lando starts, "you guys seem cozy" she says smugly. Isabelle resists the eye roll that wants to come out and just smiles at them.

"I thought you weren't dating?" lando says, his full attention on her.

she's kind of sick of their tone so she grabs her drink and says, "I guess you don't know everything lando. oh and by the way nice bracelet magui, he bought me the same one" and she walks off. Felix is looking at her smirking and secretly high fives her when she sits back in his lap.

eventually, kika drags her onto the dance floor and they're dancing to thong song by sisco. what? its a good ass song.

she moves her hips to the song and she knows everyone is looking at kika and her because they look hot.

from the bar, lando is in a trance. he can't take his eyes off of Isabelle to save his life because when the hell did she learn how to move like that? everybody is watching her and that makes his stomach churn with bitterness. he doesn't feel that way when people look at magui. when the song ends, she walks back over to felix. that should be him.

and then he fucking kisses her. lando can't watch anymore, tells magui that they're leaving, and he leaves.

liked by 662,092 people

thesun Isabelle Piper and Joao Felix spotted sharing a kiss last night in a Monaco club! An inside source says that piper was in Joao's lap all night and after a seemingly heated conversation with rumored ex, Lando Norris, and his new rumored girlfriend Magui, Felix kissed her! how are we feeling about this new relationship? Find out more on thesun.com

view comments

piastrinorris4 do u even know what privacy is wtf

user22 the way all of this shit is just rumored you guys are insane.

isabellepiper man I look good

gigihadid we love an unbothered queen