𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

*JENNIE POV*

With Taehyung's words echoing in my mind, I continued on my way, feeling a renewed sense of caution and gratitude. The encounter served as a timely reminder to stay vigilant, even in familiar surroundings.

Rejoining my group, I was greeted by familiar faces and warm smiles, the earlier tension momentarily forgotten in the camaraderie of our shared experiences. As we exchanged lighthearted banter and recounted moments from the electrifying performance, I found solace in the comforting presence of my fellow members.

Yet, beneath the surface, the memory of the mysterious letter and the unsettling bouquet of roses lingered. But I am sure that it was just a joke. I continued to look at the performances the other groups were performing. They were incredible !

As I immersed myself in the performances of other groups, the earlier unsettling events began to fade into the background. The sheer talent and energy on display captivated my attention, momentarily eclipsing the lingering unease from the mysterious letter and roses.

Each group delivered a mesmerizing performance, showcasing their unique styles and skills with precision and passion. Applause filled the air, mingling with cheers and excitement from the audience. It was a celebration of creativity and artistry, a reminder of the vibrant community we were a part of.

Amidst the spectacle of the stage and the electrifying atmosphere, I found myself caught up in the collective joy of the audience. Laughter and shared enthusiasm replaced the earlier sense of apprehension, fostering a sense of camaraderie and mutual appreciation among performers and fans alike.

As I cheered alongside my group members, I embraced the moment with renewed vigor, allowing the music and spectacle to uplift my spirits. Despite the lingering mystery of the letter, I chose to immerse myself in the present, savoring the magic of live performances and the unity of the K-pop community.

With each captivating act that graced the stage, I was reminded of the passion and dedication that defined our shared journey in the world of music. As the night unfolded with a crescendo of talent and creativity, I felt a sense of renewed inspiration and determination to continue pursuing our dreams, undeterred by the shadows of uncertainty that occasionally loomed.

In the midst of the performances, I found solace and purpose, channeling my energy towards the collective celebration of artistry and the bonds forged through music—a testament to the resilience and resilience of the K-pop industry that continued to thrive amidst challenges and mysteries alike.

*TAEHYUNG's POV*

Returning to my group after the unexpected encounter with the member of the girl group, I found myself caught up in the lively chatter and excitement. The energy backstage was palpable, with performers and staff bustling about, preparing for their respective sets.

"Hey, Taehyung, where did you disappear to?" Jin asked with a playful grin as I rejoined the group.

"I was just making sure everything's okay," I replied casually, not wanting to alarm them with the details of the incident.

Jimin raised an eyebrow teasingly. "Everything alright? You seem a bit off."

I waved off his concern with a smile. "Yeah, just a little slippery mishap in the bathroom, but I'm fine now."

As I glanced over at Jennie from the girl group, a surge of admiration swept through me. She radiated confidence and beauty, her presence commanding attention effortlessly. A possessive smile tugged at my lips, a silent acknowledgment of her captivating allure.

In that moment, surrounded by the anticipation of our upcoming performance, I found myself drawn to Jennie's magnetic charm. Her talent and poise on stage were undeniable, leaving an indelible impression on those fortunate enough to witness her artistry.