𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔.
                       ____ 𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓻

MINHO WATCHES FROM THE TREE HE STOOD AGAINST, Ivanna laughing as she places her hand on Newt's arm. Newt all but took the opportunity to move closer to her on the log they were sitting on. Minho smirks as he shakes his head, seeing Newt's hand rest on her knee. For two people who say they don't have a crush on each other, they certainly were acting like two people who had a crush on each other. But, maybe Minho was the only one who wasn't blind.

He notices Alby walking over to him so this brings his eyes away from the pair. Alby stops in front of him, a sigh leaving his lips. "Can I ask you something?" He asks the runner curiously. Minho raises an eyebrow but shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure."

Alby looks toward Newt and Ivanna, gesturing toward them discreetly. "Anything going on there I should know about?" Alby questions. Minho snorts as he shakes his head, seeing who Alby was referring to.

"You and I both know Newt would never make a move." Minho denies. Alby didn't seem all top convinced anymore though as he crosses his arms against his chest.

"Do I?" Alby asks. Minho meets his gaze, a bit taken aback by the serious look. He knew Alby was dead set on his rules but Newt was his number two, surely he'd have trust in him.

"He respects her and the rule. Besides he's too much of an idiot to actually say anything." He explains with a sigh. Minho didn't see Newt ever saying anything to Ivanna, at least not for a while or until he actually realized he liked her.

"So there's something to say?" Alby points out and Minho realized the slip up.

"No?" He responds in an uncertain voice and Alby just sighs. Minho tilts his head back. "Iva has a heart too, ya know? Who's to say she's not the one with a crush?" Minho responds, not allowing Alby to answer as he just heads toward the pair. Once he gets behind them, he bends down and wraps his arms around their shoulders. "What's up, you ugly shanks?" Minho asks with a smirk, looking between them.

Ivanna rolls her eyes playfully as she shrugs his arm off of her but Minho only moves to sit between them. "Minho, always with the positivity." She retorts as she tilts her head. Minho brings his hand up to pat her cheek causing ivanna to laugh.

"Only for you." Minho responds. Newt glances at them, his jaw clenching but he doesn't say anything. "New greenie's coming today." He points out as it had come that time again to get new supplies and a new greenie.