Chapter 24: Admire

Before Riya can get anther word in, she feels his lips and on her neck. His lips trail along the delicate curve of her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She can't help but squirm under his touch her cheeks flushing with a mix of excitement and shyness.

"What are you doing?" Her words come out as a soft whisper as she loses her breath.
"I'm losing the bet."

His voice comes out as a raspy whisper, his breath fanning against her neck. With each gentle kiss, he feels her melt into his arms, desire growing within her. Yet, her bashful demeanour only fuels his passion as he whispers sweet promises against her skin, easing her into the growing heat between them.

He kisses his way up her neck to her ear, his lips leaving behind a trail of goosebumps.
"I think we should go eat this haldi off of us."

She nods her head, letting his arm wraps around her, she lets him pick her up. The effortlessness making her swoon as she wraps her arms around his neck, feeling the strengths of his embrace. With a tender smile, he carries her through the hallway to his room. Her heart races with anticipation the move towards his room, each step feels like a promise of what's to come.

A fire ignites within Riya's heart that she can't deny. As he kicks open the door, Riya leans up, pressing her lips on his adam's apple. "I won."
He smiles at her whisper his heart racing, "you won even before it started."

A laugh escapes Riya as her back hits the soft mattress. Their bodies entwine on the soft sheets as his lips find hers in a passionate embrace. Time seems to stand still as they kiss, lost in the intoxicating dance of desires. She melts not his touch, his fingers tangling in his hair as she pulls him closer, craving more of is warmth.

With each kiss, the intensity grows, fuelling the fire within them. Consuming their every thought., every inhibition. The world outside fading away, leaving only the two of them in their own universe of passion and longing. Riya melts in is embrace, surprised by the change in his actions.

From claiming that he'd never get close to now where he can't seem to stay away. A giggle leaves her lips at the thought. The man she'd desired is finally in her arms, she can't help but feel giddy.
"I thought you were going to help me clean the haldi off first."

A groan leaves his lips as he stands up with the dreamiest girl he's ever laid eyes on in his arms.
"Let's clean you up, darling."

He places her on the counter of the bathroom and before she can get a word out, she feels his fingers find her dori again. She sees. Smirk find its way on his lips and before she can register anything, she feels a tug on dori and the simple Anton catches her off guard.

With his other hand, he pulls her duppatta off her shoulder. She sees his eyes darken as he gazes at her reflection in the mirror behind her. Wanting his eyes on her, she looks over her shoulder at his reflection. The sight of her makes his heart go wild.

Her bare back, her hair pushed to the side, the red rose weaved into the delicate curls and the fabric of her blouse about to slip past her shoulder. Her eyes sparkle as his eyes wander down her frame.

He resists the urge to pull her closer when her eyes find his, her mere glance drips of seduction. As if her presence is just seductive. She's a sight to behold. A magnificent beauty.
"Let's get this off you."

Riya leans back as he slips the blouse off her shoulder and throws it on the floor, letting it pool on top of her dupatta. She lets him take in the sight of her. She reaches for him, tugging at the buttons on his clothes. Taking a deep breath in he begins to undo his buttons, but before she can get a sight of his are skin, he leans down.

His mouth latches onto her breast without any warning eliciting a surprised gasp from her. His tongue rolls over her nipple, causing her to moan. Her fingers dig into his hair wanting him closer. She squirms on top of the cold marble countertop when his hands begin to tug at the skirt of her lehnga.

He works his way up from her breast, past her nearly to finally to her lips. In a rush of longing, he presses his lips against her in a fierce and passionate kiss. It's a collision of desire, fuelled by the heat of their bodies and the intensity of their unspoken emotions.

She melts against him, lost in the electric current that pulses between them as their moans echo in the bathroom. With a final tug, the lehnga plops onto the floor. The urgency creates quick and eager movements and with a swift movement, Xavier picks Riya up and she wraps her legs around him.

She surrenders herself completely to the fiery passion that consumes them. Xavier takes a turn and Riya finds herself pressed against the wall. He lets go of her and as soon as she can, her hands are on him, she tugs at her pants, letting them fall to the floor. And as she does that, Xavier tugs at her panties, pulling them towards him causing a rip to form before the fabric falls to the floor.

Xavier guided her to the shower, before turning it on, causing steamy warm water to fall down to them. He watches the water hit her hair, flow through her curls, loosening them, resulting in the sole red rose to fall to the wet floor.
"My boxers."
His words cause a storm of butterflies to travel through her body.

She bites her lip before kneeling down on her knees. Her mind playing all the hinges she can do to take control of the situation. She peers p at him, watching him reach for the soap as she pulls at his boxers.

She takes in the sight of him before gently holding his dick in her hand. A hiss leaves his lips, stopping his actions as she runs her nail from the base to the tip. A shiver runs through his body as he looks down at her. She smirks up at him and he could cum at the mere sight.

The water hitting her hair and face as she kneels before him with her seductive eyes looking at him. Before he can say anything, she sticks her tongue out, licking his tip, swirling it around his dick.
He feels her laugh against him when he closes his eyes.

"Riya." He throws his head back, letting her have her way.

A/N: How was it? You'll get more in the next chapter and I won't make you wait long. I promise.