Piece#11

"Not the dark side of life–just some boring, reality stuff."

If you ask me how I view the world, I'd say that it's not even light or dark, I'd say gray. Just in between. A balance of both colors.

Let's be honest. Despite how many countless self-improvement, motivational videos, and "how to" books you consume that's just 1% of your life. A little one. I'm not going to shame the people who put the hard work into that, they simply did that to help others, to share what they did to get through the mundanity of life. At the end of the day, it's your initiative and movement that'll bring you to level up or whatever. But let me tell you something, life is...incredibly, incredibly boring...but difficult at the same time. Let's say you do something now, like studying, cleaning, working, etc. But you still have time. Nah, don't lie.

Time is...time is just moving slowly, just look at those hours you spend on your phone on a day-to-day basis, doing absolutely nothing but scrolling. But time is also fast moving, because, by the time you realize how much time you've wasted, you get overwhelmed by the other things you're supposed to do. The work you need to finish, the chores you need to do, the people you need to spend your time with. Then, you get anxious. Most of the time, tons of people use their time with no regard to how it's easily taken. And that's it. That's how gray it is. There are times when it's in a different color when exciting, adrenaline-rushing moments come, and incredibly dark or maybe black by the time there's so much negativity surrounding it.

Yet most of the time, life is...gray. Just like that. Lifeless, boring, miserable. Maybe because no one takes time seriously, every day is always your present, your tomorrow the past, and the next your future. When we think of it, the past is always...the very very far years, and the future is always very very far as well. We disregard the fact that it's always nearest, and so we also disregard how we use time wisely and purposefully. I can't say anything much about how to make it happen like that, like I said, I see the world as gray, so I have no solutions for that kind of situation. Our situation, might as well be sad and miserable and wait to die.