15

She smiles and gives me a look like that's a stupid quiestion, it's a patronising look. One that implies I'm nothing but a stupid little girl, I can tell that's how she feels about me.

  "Yes, in fact I do the rotations for the outer border, sometimes the men need a woman's touch to keep them in line"

  I swallow the food I have in my mouth and smile back at her

  "So you're ambitious, what's your plans for the future? First the pack and then the world? How many have to die so you can get what you want?"

  Everyone but Jax freezes on the spot, he stands up and walks around the table as she looks at me in terror

  "Iv no idea what your talking about"

  "We both know you do, you told the rogues where we were, you wanted them to kill us, you wanted them to kill Jax so you could take over"

  Jax grabs her shoulders as she looks at me, terror written all over her face as Jax grabs her head and breaks her neck dropping her head and letting it fall back, I take another bite of food and look to a very shocked Shawn as Jax goes back to his seat and continues to eat with Scott and dale.

  "How..ww how..w? What?"

  I don't trust Shawn like I trust dale so for the first time in a very long time I lie and stick my hand up lighting it on fire, his jaw goes slack and his eyes widen in shock

  "I got some added abilities since becoming a hellhound"

  I look at each person at the table and they smile at me, understanding my lie.

  "So she, how? So you know what she did? What about me?"

  "You didn't do anything wrong, she's been feeding information to the rogues and telling them the weaknesses in the borders, weaknesses that she created. Eat up they are getting cold"

  Togo comes barrelling over to her body growling and barking at it like a puppy, he pulls on her finger

  "Togo no, wait until we are finished eating, you can have her after"

  Dale snorts and laughs

  "You're going to let him eat her?"

  He says with a mouthful of food, Shawn looks at me still in shock.

  "No point in her going to waist, what happens with traitors bodies here anyway?"

  Jax adds more food to his plate and drowns his food in sauce, I will need to make extra veg tonight.

  "They get burned"

  "Well then Togo can eat until be's full then you may burn her"

  Scot says to me smiling.

  "Am I dreaming? Is this a dream? What is happening?"

  Shawn mutters between us all

  "I know right this food is out of this world"

  Dale says adding more pancakes to his plate, I chuckle lifting the cup to drink some coffee.

  "You will get use to it, sorry for the dramatic at the dinner table usually I like to be polite but what she did, well I couldn't help myself but please I know you can be trusted to keep this information to yourself"

  I reach across the table and grab his hand. I make it 100% positive that he can not tell a soul how we figured this out, that he will never talk about my abilities, he will never even hint to anyone that I have them. I make him not want to share the secret. I pull my hand away after I squeeze it.

  "Ofcourse Luna, that is what's best for the pack, if you would like I can take over her responsibilities until you find a replacement?"

  Shawn says to Jax, Jax looks at me and I nod, we can trust him for now. He's not as pure as dale but he still has a lot of good in him

  "That would be fantastic, just do what we discussed"

  The rest of the meal goes quickly and the boys clean up as I take my coffee out the back, Jax pulls angie's body out of the house to the slab of concrete where they cremate bodies, Togo jumps right in and I look away gagging slightly as he goes straight for the soft tissue in her stomach. I smoke avoiding the scene until Dale and Scott come out to smoke with me, Dale's face screws up and he looks away from Togo.

  "That is sick"

  I chuckle agreeing with him

  "Yeah it really is."

  Jaxon walks out and cringes and turns away from the scene taking a seat opposite me

  "How do you feel?"

  He asks me lighting a joint himself

  "Actually amazing, everything is stronger but I can focus on it now. When we come home from Bora Bora I think we should throw a dinner party and find out who is actually loyal and kill anyone that isn't"

  "I agree with that"

  Dale says putting his hand in the air, Jax considers it and nods

  "That might actually be a good idea, it would definitely be helpful to have people we trust, even just a few."

  "Well you need to go get ready"

  Scott says to me, I frown looking at him

  "Why, where are we going?"

  He grins at me and Jax and dale smile too

  "Well we are having a hen/stag do at the track. Since dale can't come to the wedding shawns going to deal with the pack stuff"

  I jump up and squeal

  "Are the girls coming?"

  Jaxon rolls his eyes

  "Yes after they rang me and woke me from my sleep they proceeded to mock me over the pictures that asshole sent and then they told us they had arranged a hen/stag do, they said to wear something comfortable"

  I jump and clap my hands together excitedly throwing my joint into the ashtray and running to my room. I start to pull out clothes and decide to go sexy for my men. I pull on the corset and matching thong underneath some jeans and a T-shirt, pulling doc martens out and running to shower. Within the hour I'm washed, shaved, plucked and my hair is pulled back and clipped behind my ears. My brown eyes are brighter than I've ever seen them with a small golden line enclosing my iris. I have a small wing liner with just a little mascara, I don't need foundation or concealer. Becoming a hound has really made my skin flawless. I buff a little lipstick on my lips and soon I'm dressed and ready to go with my leather jacket. I even wash the blood from Togo's face and soon we are both down the stairs and ready for the night.

  "You look beautiful little wolf"

  Jax says pulling me into a kiss, I smile looking around for dale

  "He's gone to get dressed, you really like him don't you?"

  He asks I smile and nod

  "I really do, his soul is pure. It's hard to find people as pure as him. I think you should make him gamma. He wholeheartedly believes in what your doing, he has so much faith and trust in you I think it would be good to give him the same respect back"

  His eyes raise in surprise and he smiles

  "That's actually not a bad idea, let me ask him if he wants to we will swear him in tomorrow too"

  I grin standing on my toes to kiss him, he chuckles as I try to reach him but he's just too damn tall, he lifts my ass and pulls me up so I'm equal in height and he kisses me, I moan sinking into the kiss and letting him take control. I feel his arousal strong and festering just under the surface, the feeling is addictive so I grab his shirt and pull him closer pulling his face to mine making the soft kiss more urgent. My arousal perfumes the area and he growls pulling the shirt off my back pausing to look me over, his eyes roam over my body slowly. The red lace corset hugs my body perfectly.

  "Fuck your beautiful"

  He drops me to the ground and he pulls the jeans from my body, placing me on the kitchen island and smashing his lips against my own. His hands work fast dropping his own trousers and lining his thick hard dick up with my entrance. It's fast, urgent. We both need this like we need air, no room for foreplay. He shoves inside me fast, I scream out as he fills me up, his heart beats in tune with my own, a cold sweat breaks out over my clammy skin as he hammers into me so fast and hard if he wasn't holding my hips in a death grip I'd be sure to fly off the other side of the island. My insides churn as my stomach tenses and the coil tightens, bringing me right to the edge of ecstasy. I wanted a release but I also never want it to stop. I scream out in frustration as he watches my back arch of the island, his eyes are hungry.

  "Not until I say so"

  He commands, I cry out grabbing his shoulders tightly, I hold back with all the effort in the world as his own movements become more erratic and jumpy.

  "Fuckkkkkkk lucyyy yessss"

  "Please jaxooooon pleaseeeeee"

  He groans

  "Cum on my dick baby, cum now"

  I let go as the coil bursts opening the floodgates as I'm thrown over the edge of ecstasy screaming his name, my insides tighten around him milking him of everything he's got as I fall back on the island breathless, he falls on top of me gasping for air.

  "Well damn that was hot"

  Our head snaps to the direction of the back door where Scott is standing watching us. I chuckle and shake my head

  "Sorry I didn't see you their or I would have had you join us"

  I say to him as Jax pulls out of me grabbing a cloth and cleaning me up. Scott stands watching us adjusting himself. I climb off the island and pull my trousers up then I walk to Scott and pull him down for a kiss as I unbuckle his jeans and pull them down his legs, he growls as I grab his cock and fall to my knees. His eyes never leave my face as I run my tongue over the tip of his dick licking the bead of pre cum from his tip, I run my tongue over the soft skin as his chest rumbles catching my head in his hands, I open my mouth and I let him ram into my throat the way we both like it, I don't have a gag reflex and they love it, his hips move to their own beat as he uses my mouth as his own personal toy just how I like it, he hammers into my throat

  "Fuck I love how you take me all, your fucking perfect"

  I smile as I suck on him rolling my tongue over his soft skin, he grabs my hair painfully as he rams his dick into my throat, when he bottoms out I suck on him making him cry out, I grab his balls rolling them in my hand as he fucks me harder and faster. His movement gets more frantic and his grip on my hair tightens to a painful level but I can't help but love the pain as he hammers into me. His thighs tense and he explodes with a grunt, I swallow most of him with just a little that I missed running down my chin and over my lace bodice. He pulls me up but as I go to wipe my mouth he stops me grabbing my hand and turning me around where Jax groans at the sight

  "What is it about you covered in our essence that makes everything feel right in the world"

  He walks to me lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist as he cleans my chest and chin with his tongue. I groan as his mouth laps at my skin, if I died right now I'd die a happy woman. When he's done he pulls back smiling.

  "Now your ready to go, no man will dare look at you now that your covered in our scent"

  I chuckle and shake my head

  "As if they would dare anyway? With The 2 of you by my side anyone with a brain cell would run plus I'd drop the fucker so fast he wouldn't know what hit him"

  Scott throws his head back and laughs as Jax looks at me proudly

  "Good because you are ours"

  He kisses and sucks one side of my neck and Scott does the other, a knock came to the door and I sigh climbing down of them as they give each other a quick kiss and I pull on my shirt again, I turn to Scott and smile

  "Is this ok or am I frumpy?"

  He smiles walking to me and pushing hair from my face and running his thumb over my bottom lip

  "Baby you couldn't be frumpy even if you tried, your clothes might have been but not you. Never you and I personally think you look smoking hot"

  He leans down and kisses me as Jax opens the door, dale comes in and sniffs the air and smirks at us all

  "Seriously boys she's walking in with 3 damn towers of men and you still marked the poor girl, damn she won't ever have any friends with you both about"

  I giggle and shake my head

  "Nah I don't need them, after all you're my friend now too so after that and my family I don't need anyone else. I only like pure souls like yourselves"

  Dale looks a little shocked and he taps his chest

  "You think I'm a pure soul?"

  "No I know you're a pure soul, your aura is clean, your heart is pure and you have a loyalty to your friends that no one could ever break. You and these 2 as well as my family are pure. After that there aren't many left like you lot out there"

  He looks to Jax with his jaw on the floor clutching his heart

  "Can I hug her"

  We all laugh as he pulls me into a crushing bear hug

  "Thank you"

  He whispers I pull back and grab my phone and joints and turn to them

  "Let's go, I'm officially unbreakable and I need the girls help with something"

  They look at each other with fear in their eyes but I don't care, I run and jump into the back of the car. I pull out a smoke and light it with my finger and giggle at the fact that I can actually do that now. We leave Togo behind because we don't know what's waiting for us and I don't want him feeling uncomfortable.

  After all these years of sitting on the sidelines watching the girls do the most amazing stunts I can finally join in. I can drive cars into walls, I can drive off buildings and drop off the side of the cliff. All these years I've held back because I can die and now I can't and I love that. Iv watched and dreamed of all the things I wanted to do but couldn't and now I can and that is so damn exciting and I just can't wait.

  We arrive at the track as the place is filling up. The girls are waiting with Aspen and Luca and the boys. Baylee and Caden, Megan and Brian and James and Lola are there too. I jump from the car and run to the girls they meet me halfway and I scream and jump into there flapping arms

  "I'm unbreakable"

  "Your unbreakable"

  We all squeal at the same time

  "Why do I have the feeling that, that isn't a good thing"

  Jax says coming up behind us, deacon and Jake snort looking at each other.

  "Damn and I thought there were only 2 how the hell are we going to deal with another"

  "What does that mean? Jax what do they mean"

  Scott says elbowing Jax, deacon and Jake snort

  "Oh you will see, come on everyone is waiting for us"

  They look at each other and then back at the 3 of us and we give them all the same sweet smile, dale laughs and shakes his head

  "Oh this is going to be fun"

  We giggle and skip like little kids towards the stadium, as we walk in everything is blue and pink, people are wearing nothing but blue and pink and the girls jumped around excitedly

  "Welcome to ladies verses men"

  I gasp and look at them

  "Seriously! Omg I'm so excited ok let's go do this"

  They giggle and drag me away

  "Hi, where are you taking her?"

  Jax grabs my shirt stopping me from moving

  "Come with us, you need to get geared up for the race anyway"

  They nod at Ailm and we all follow them into the garages where all the cars had either pink or blue stickers isla hands me a box

  "This is for you from us so you can always come back and play"

  I open it up and inside is a black and pink driving suit and on the back it read 'team fuck it'

  I gasp and jump on them both

  "Your letting me be on team fuck it?"

  Isla rolls her eyes

  "Seriously you have always been on our team but you were to breakable to take part but now we can do it all and I can't fucking wait"

  "Me either"

  We get dressed and the girls show me there car, I'll be driving with them and the boys get a car of their own, Baylee, Megan and Lola are in a car of their own and aspen is sitting from the sidelines with Luca because she's pregnant but Brian, James and caden have a car of their own to. There will be 3 races and in the end whoever wins gets bragging rights forever. We all get geared up and ready to go, the boys pull me into a crushing kiss before letting me go.

  "Be good, don't talk to boys, and link us of anything is wrong"

  I smile rolling my eyes