Chapter-5

Isabella's pov.
Iam so restless as Iam standing Infront of Smith corporation.
It was once my dream to work here but now it all feels like a burden.
Iam still not over the way Josh smith treated me back then, I despise him for that.

He is going to be my boss now and for some reason I find it so embarrassing.
I have to stay away from him as much as possible or I would die out of embarrassment.

I enter inside and ask the receptionist.

"Where would I find Zain Murphy?". I ask her.
She looks up from her computer and looks at me.
She just smiles sweetly and says.
"Do you have any appointment?".

"Tell him that Isabella Williams is here". I say and she nods and calls someone.
Must be him.

"Sir, Isabella Williams is here to meet you". She says and cuts the call after saying okay.

"He is coming". She says and I nod.

"Iam Emily Anderson". She says forwarding her hand.

"You already know my name". I say chuckling.

"Nice to meet you by the way". I say accepting her handshake.

"Nice to meet you too, do you mind If I ask why are you here?". She says.

"No I don't mind. Iam here to work". I say.

"Work? Was there any interview here that I didn't know about?". She says.

"No actually they told me to work for them without any interview, I still don't know the reason". I say.

"Oh! You must be best at something then. They approach people who are only best for the company". She says and I nod slowly.
I already know that.

"Hello, Miss Williams". A man says as he stands Infront of me.

"You must be Zain". I say.

"Yes, Iam. Let's go, I'll give you a tour of the company". He says and I nod.

"I'll meet you at lunchtime". I say to the receptionist and she nods.

We both bid each other goodbye and I follow him.

"At first floor, there is finance department, on the second floor, there is marketing and sales department, on the third floor, there is research and development department, Customer service department is on the fourth floor, human resource department is on the fifth floor, IT department is on the sixth floor, The legal department is on seventh floor, Administration is on the eighth floor, and lastly Company administrative function is on the ninth floor". He says as we were in the elevator.

"Cafeteria is on the ground floor". He adds and I nod slowly.

"Okay". I say.

"We'll get to the sixth floor first, you can explore the company later". He says.
After a minute, we were at sixth floor.

"Hello Mr. White". Zain says walking towards a man.

"Good morning Mr. Murphy". That man says.

"Meet Mr. Paul White, he is the head of IT department and would be supervising you". He says.

"And Mr. White, this is Isabella Williams, she would be joining you all from today". He says.

"Nice to meet you Miss Williams, I've heard  lots to good things about you". Mr. White says and smile.

"Nice to meet you too". I say and he nods.

"Your ca-". Zain was cut off by a ringtone.

He picks up the call quickly and says.

"Iam coming in a minute sir". He says and cuts the call.

"I have to go, Mr. White, please show her the cabin". Zain says and he nods.

"Surely". Mr. White says and Zain leaves.
Shouldn't I call him Mr. Murphy?
Yea whatever.

"Please follow me Miss Williams". Mr. White says and I nod and follow him.

"This is your cabin Miss Williams, and that is our meeting room". He says pointing to a room.

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to our team". He says and I nod again.

"Come on guys, come outside for a minute". He yells a little loudly and 2 men and 3
women come out of different rooms. It must be their cabin.

"Meet Isabella Williams, our new member". He says and everyone says hello.

"This is Lucas Wilson". He says pointing a man who had blue eyes and blonde hairs and a really good complexion.

"Hello". Lucas says and I smile at him.

"This is Georgia Lopez". He says pointing to a tall woman. She must be five inches taller than me.

"Hello". She says and I nod and smile back at her.

"This is Oliver Martin". He says again pointing a dark haired boy. He looks the same age as me.

"This is Chloé Thomas". He says pointing to a girl. I love her dressing sense.

"And lastly this is Carol Martin". He points to another girl with short hairs.

"Hello". I say smiling at everyone and all of them smile back at me.

"Now you guys can go back to your work, and Miss Georgia, please assign her the work". Mr. White says and they all go back to their cabin except Miss Georgia.

"Let's go to your cabin then". Miss Georgia says.

"Okay Miss Georgia". I say.

"Just call me Georgia". I say.

"Okay Georgia". I say and we both go to my cabin.
She explains my work to me and I get engrossed in my work until someone knocks at my cabin.

"Come in". I say and chloé comes inside.

"Are you coming for lunch Miss Williams?". She says.

"Call me Isabella, and yes let's go". I say shutting off my laptop and pick up my phone and walks out of cabin with her.

"Okay Isabella, you can call me chloé". She says smiling.

We both go to ground floor and go to the cafeteria.

We both get our food and chloé says.
"Let's sit there". She says pointing to a table where all of our team was sitting with Emily and a man.

We both walk to the table and sit beside each other.

"Who is this?". I whisper to chloé looking at that man.

"You can ask me myself". He says looking at me.

"Iam Andrew Martinez". He says forwarding his hand.

"Isabella Williams". I say accepting his handshake.

"Iam in the legal department, a lawyer you would say". He says and chuckles.

"I'm in IT, a Cyber security agent you would say". I say matching his tone.

We all started eating our lunch peacefully, until whole cafeteria break into silence.

"Why did everyone stop talking?". I whisper to chloé.

"Look there". She says pointing to the entrance of the cafeteria.
I look there and saw Josh smith walking inside with Zain Murphy and jack.

What the hell? Jack works for him? Did he lie to me? What else can I expect from these men? Bloody liars.

Oh wait, I decided to stay away from him. I hope he doesn't see me here.
I hide my face with my hand but I hear a voice I didn't want to.

"Hello Miss Bella". Josh. It is josh smith.
Not so famous Josh Smith.