Chapter 5 - Temporary Home

Next Chapter I hope you enjoy it and please remember to Comment and Vote, it's really is grately appreciated.
-

Chapter 5 - Temporary Home

-

Beep. . . . . . . .Beep . . . . . . .Beep. . . . . . .Beep. . . . .Beep. . . .Beep. . . Beep. .Beep. Beep Beep

"Urg!" I grumbled burying my face deep into the pillow I found my head laying on. "Someone make it stop! My head is breaking!" Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep... "Seriously, what have I done to deserve this torture?!" When there was no response to my complaints and that damned devise was still piercing through my fragile skull, I regretfully opened my eyes. Immediately my head flamed with agony causing my hand to clutch my hair in attempt to seize the aching pain in my brain.

"Urg, note-to-self Bara. Don't drink!" I muttered to myself out loud as I turned off the alarm. "Where am I anyway?" I continued to talk to myself as I looked around at the plain cream walls around me. Looking towards the door I saw a football kit hung up on a hanger and I relaxed. Jacob. I must be in Jacob's room. There was a knock on the door, causing me to immediately look up as Jacob walked in with a glass of water and what looked like two pills in his hand.

"Hey there sleeping beauty. How're you feeling?" He asked causing me to groan.

"Rough." I answered and gratefully took the water and pills he handed me. "Thanks."

"No problem." He grinned at me and then laughed lightly to himself. "You were pretty wrecked last night doll."

"As if this banging headache isn't a big enough reminder." I grimaced before I gulped down the pills.

"Next time go easier on the beer." He chuckled walking to his wardrobe and as he turned his back to me, my eyes widened realising he was only in a towel. How have I only just noticed that?! I wondered as I appreciated the view.

"Have you quite finished staring at my ass?" He asked cheekily as he turned around with a massive smirk on his face.

"Hm wait turn around." I ordered causing him to look at me weirdly, but after a few seconds of contemplation he did as he was asked.

"Okay now I'm finished."

-       

It was only two in the afternoon, when I found myself walking across the campus, my hood pulled up over my head to shield my fragile eyes from the bright midday sun. Thankfully my introduction to the architecture course had only lasted a couple of hours, which was good because unfortunately for me, I was still feeling the effects of my previous night's alcohol abuse. My pounding head and churning stomach made me quite literally want to crawl into a hole and die... well that's if I wasn't sick in it first.  

 "You have to eat something Bara. You'll waist away!" Theo explained as he gulped down some sort of fast food he'd picked up along the way.

"Do I really look like I can eat something right now?" I groaned, squinting my eyes in some hopeless attempt to stop the brightness from burning into my skull.

"Somehow I'm failing to feel sympathetic. You shouldn't have drunk so much." He scolded.

"Oh shut it Ireland." I sighed, only causing him to laugh more.

"How are you getting home? Are you getting a lift from that man with the flashy car?" Theo asked and the distaste in his voice when he said 'that man' failed to go un-noticed. I can't say I blame him though. I could hardly warm to the guy myself.