ᵗʷᵒ

"What colour nails should I get?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What colour nails should I get?"

Sadie asked her twin as Jesse drove her to the nail salon in their hometown with Jesse going to meet up with some of his friends, but Sadie had insisted on Jesse joining her on getting her nails done, which he did waiting in the corner of the room for Sadie to finish as she came out with red french tips that the Crowell male had proved.

"I like those." He admitted about his sister's nails when seeing on his phone that Ford was calling him, "Yo, Ford," He said when answering the call and putting it on speaker as he reserved out of the nail salon parking space.

"Hi, Ford."

Sadie perked up as Ford started speaking to his friend as Jesse chuckled when he heard Sadie interrupt their friend, "There's a party down here in like a week, it's gonna be big, you coming?" Ford asked the twins as Jesse looked to his twin as Sadie nods her head.

He cleared his throat as he tapped his fingers aganist his car's steering wheel, "We'll be there." He spoke as Ford smiled, "Ok, I'll see you then," Jesse hung up the phone after telling Ford that he'll join on the game later with their friends.

Jesse held the aux cord cable in his hand as Sadie looked at her brother, "Do you wanna connect?" Sadie smiled at her brother's question taking the aux cord from his hand, plugging it into her phone as she started to play the songs they both liked.

"What's your problem? You think that you're a god."

Tate Mcrae's song came through Jesse's car speakers as the Crowell lad tapped his hand against his steering wheel at the beat of the song, figuring out what chords were also used in the songs as well on the guitar.

"Wait." He stopped Sadie from changing the song, since she knew that her ex boyfriend was going to be going on tour with the Mcrae female, "Let it play, Sadis, it ain't that bad." He admitted as Sadie let the song play, as Jesse turned into a driveway.

He looked at his twin sister as he parked into his friends's parents driveway who were both at work, as Brodie invited his friends around, "If Chase annoys you, let me know," Sadie looked at her brother, "I can handle Chase, he's fine."

Jesse nods his head as the two stepped out of his car, walking towards Brodie's home as the front door opened and came out Milo who came running towards where Jesse stood, scratching behind the Labrador's ear, "Who's a good boy?"

Milo panted as Jesse chuckled, patting the Labrador's fur who walked with Sadie and Hesse back into his owner's home where Jesse hugged Meg who was the singer and pianist of the band, "Hey, Meg."

"Hey, Sadie,"

The two girls both smiled at one another, Jesse had been the first one to invite the Crowell twins out when the Crowell family had moved to Florida, with Aiden instantly getting along with her and her closest friends as Sadie got along with Meg and her brother's friends, but also had made some friends outside of her brother.

YOU BROKE ME FIRST, tate mcraeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें