ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

Jesse was honestly excited to go back to Los Angeles, missing his new found friends and especially a hazel eyed girl, and since he couldn't really practice the song without having someone else singing it with him, and he exactly couldn't tell Sadi...

Jesse was honestly excited to go back to Los Angeles, missing his new found friends and especially a hazel eyed girl, and since he couldn't really practice the song without having someone else singing it with him, and he exactly couldn't tell Sadie since it was supposed to be a surprise.

"Jess!"

Sadie Crowell came into her brother's bedroom seeing Jesse sitting at his and Sadie's piano desk, humming as he stopped when seeing Sadie come into his eyesight, "Hi." He said when seeing his sister in his bedroom, "People are loving the podcast that I did with you." Sadie said as Jesse smiled, "That's good, Sadie."

The Crowell male smiled at his twin sister who knew that her brother wanted to be back in Los Angeles with the people that he was working with and a certain singer, "You want to be back in Los Angeles, don't you?"

Jesse makes a face, shaking his head but Sadie knew her twin better, "Ok, fine, I do." He admitted to his twin, "I mean, I saw the band last night playing at a gig." He told his sister who nods her head, "I saw it on Brodie's instagram."

He hummed, "They're going to another gig today, do you wanna go?" Jesse asked his twin sister who smiled knowing that Jesse had missed his friends that he'd practiced with.

"Let's go."

____

"Hello everyone." Brodie said into the microphone from where he sat behind the drum set, "We are Kool 5." He said as Meg smiled when she saw Jesse and Sadie in the crowd at a table, "Ooh, and look who we have in the audience, Mister Jesse Crowell."

His eyes widened when he saw people now looking in his direction, nodding his head as Meg looked at her friend, "Oh come on, Jesse, let's play one song together." The Crowell male shook his head.

"Jesse! Jesse!"

Kool 5 started to chant as people in the bar also started to chant the Crowell male's name as Jesse stood up from the chair with Sadie pushing her twin in the direction of the stage, "Ok, ok." He said as people cheered.

He smiled charmingly at Meg, who side hugged the male as Jesse clapped his hand against his friends' hands, "What are we playing?" He asked as Brodie smirked, "You'll know."

Brodie started to hit his drum sticks together before he started the beat on the drums as Jesse shakes his head when the band started to play his favourite song.

"Do you love the rain, does it make you dance? When you're drunk with your friend at a party. What's your favourite song, does it make you smile, do you think of me?" Jessie sang into the microphone with a smile, "When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreaming? Everything, I want to know it all.."