ˢⁱˣ

Jesse Crowell had loved thanksgiving

Jesse Crowell had loved thanksgiving. He loved spending the time that he could with his family especially when it was thanksgiving, as they'd normally go to their hometown in Georgia and stay with their old childhood neighbours who still lived in the same houses but this time was different.

Jesse had spent his time with his family, and his gig friends, even though people in Florida definitely knew that the Crowell male was Tate Mcrae's lead guitarist since it was all over the news after Jesse and Tate were seen together.

Though the Crowell male hadn't minded all the attention he was getting especially from the ladies, who kept his mind off of one girl that kept coming back into his mind every single time he tried thinking of someone else.

"Jesse, uh Jes."

Sadie Crowell snapped her fingers in front of her brother's face who had snapped his eyes away from the brunette who smiled when seeing that Sadie needed to get her brother's attention, "Hmm?" He said when meeting his sister's concerned eyes, "Were you staring at that girl?"

Jesse shrugged his shoulders as he did up the straps to his old hockey skates as him, Sadie and Cooped went ice skating, "She's cute." He replied, standing up when he walked onto the ice, "Go and talk to her then."

Jesse decided against it not knowing if she wanted him only because he was climbing up the social ladder, "Nah, I'm good." He stated, skating in his old hockey skates seeing Sadie and Cooper struggling to even stand still, "Come on, it's not that hard."

Sadie looked away from her vlog camera to glare at her twin, "Not everyone played hockey," Jesse only smiled at the comment, "I only played for like a year, not even that." He spoke, taking Sadie's vlog camera from her hands not wanting her to break her expensive camera on the ice, "Sadie Crowell, skating on ice."

She tried to take her blog camera from Jesse's hands who smirked moving backwards, who then filmed Cooper also trying to ice skate, "Come on Coop," He teased as Cooper sent his brother a look.

He skated around them in circles, as Sadie tried to grab onto her brother to help her skate better, "Jess, stop skating, I'm gonna fall." And Sadie did just that, falling flat onto her butt, making Jesse and Cooper both burst out laughing.

"Oh, my god—"

He skated to his twin, helping Sadie get up only using one arm as his other was holding her vlog camera in hand, "Maybe we should stop ice skating," Sadie and Cooper both agreed as Jesse playfully shook his head, "And off the ice, we go."

He skated behind his two siblings slowly waiting if either one of them fell over, getting off of the rink and going towards the benches as Jesse pulled his hockey skates off putting the protection onto the bottom of his skates, "Thanks, Jake."

Jesse slapped his hand against Jake's hand, who was Meg's brother who had often came to an gig their band was playing at, "Do you know how the band is doing?" Jesse asked Jake who put away Cooped and Sadie's skates away, "They're doing good, they have people messaging her about if they can join, seeing what being in a band did for you," Jake stated as the Crowell male furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait, really?"