Once I come back

Things were back to normal... Eunwoo would meet Lee Know often, sometimes in restaurants, and sometimes he would cook and invite Lee Know, sometimes Lee Know would come over to his place with groceries and would make something. Eunwoo was happy. But there was only one problem. Jeon Jungkook.
That guy would tag along with Lee Know every time. He would call Lee Know almost everyday to know if they had made any plans to meet or not, and if Lee Know didn't have any plans with Eunwoo, Jungkook would just drag the former with him. So Lee Know was spending a lot more time with Jungkook than he was spending with Eunwoo. And as a result, Lee Know was growing closer to the male he always looked up to.
Eunwoo knew he would lose at this rate, but he had started shooting for this new drama, and it was taking up all his time. But Lee Know always made sure to call him. So Eunwoo wasn't feeling that bad until he found out that he had to move to Incheon for a few months.

_______________

Eunwoo sighed as he threw the phone to his bed. His manager just called. He was supposed to leave Seoul tomorrow. He could come visit Seoul easily, but he knew his schedule would be fully packed for these few months.

"I must see him." He mumbled.

He picked up his phone and called Lee Know. But Lee Know didn't pick up. The younger was also pretty busy with their new album.

Eunwoo sighed once again. Things like this can't be controlled. He started packing.

Lee know called back when it was midnight. Luckily Eunwoo was awake. He picked up right away.

"Hyung!"
"Minho-yah, having a busy day?"
"Huuuu...sorry hyung!"
"It's okay!"
"But you sound really down. Are you okay? You are not sick, right?"
"I am sad."
"Why? Why?"
"Can't you come over?"
".....sorry hyung. We have practice. And you know I am the dance leader. We are gonna do a dance break in the next performance...so I can't..."
"..."
"But why are you sad!!!"
"I am moving to Incheon for few months. I am leaving tomorrow I guess."
"What the hell... What! You should have told me earlier....aaaaaaa... How many months?"
"Not sure...maybe 4 to 6 months."
"Are you done packing?"
" Yeah... I just did..."
"But you will be visiting Seoul too...right?"
"I don't think so... Schedule will be pretty packed."
"Aaaaaaa...hyung we must meet before you leave!.....When are you leaving tomorrow?"
"Maybe... at 3 or 4 am."
"You will be at your place until then.... right?"
"Yeah ...."
"Okay... I will come and see you..."
"I am gonna miss you Minho..."
"Ummm....m-me too, hyung."

____________

Lee know was pretty busy that day. They had to pre- record their performance, then they had a fan-sign meeting. The group live was also scheduled for that day. And the normal practice sessions were also there.

Lee know got off work when it was 1 am. He just took a taxi and went to Eunwoo's place as fast as possible.
He rang the bell. After waiting for few seconds, eunwoo opened the door. Eunwoo hugged him as soon as he saw the younger one.

"Just got off work? You smell like sweat!" Eunwoo said smiling at Lee Know.
Lee know pushed Eunwoo and started to smell his hoodie to check if he was really smelling bad.
"But even the smell of your sweat is good...it gives off this sweet sensation." Eunwoo said chuckling.
Lee know was clearly blushing but he wouldn't accept that. He raised his eyebrows.
"Hyung...you drunk? What you said just now...was real creepy!"
"I know." Eunwoo answered chuckling.
Eunwoo went inside leading Lee Know to the living room. Lee know was looking for something in his bag as they got inside the living room.
"Hyung!"
Eunwoo looked at him in surprise.
Lee know handed him a paper bag. Eunwoo took the bag and sat on the couch as he looked inside the bag.
"Never thought of you as someone who would bring me gifts." Eunwoo said grinning.
Lee know rolled his eyes.
Eunwoo poured all the stuff that were in the bag.
There were some white flowers, some Lee Know photocards, few small leebit plushies, chocolate and protein bars, snacks that Eunwoo liked, vitamins, lip balm and a bracelet.
Eunwoo picked up the photocards.
"A narcissist you are!" Eunwoo said looking at Lee know who just grinned at him.
"The flowers are pretty...and you know me pretty well ... Brought all my favorite snacks... And this bracelet.."
"I made it...." Lee know said looking down to hide the fact he was blushing.
"For real....?" Eunwoo almost screamed. He wore the bracelet right away showing how much happy he was.
Before he could say anything else Lee Know had stood up.
"Hyung I have to leave now.... Take care of yourself...call me whenever you get time okay?"
Eunwoo sighed and nodded. He walked Lee Know to the door, hugged him one last time. He saw the younger male walk away.
"I wish I could ask for a kiss." He mumbled.

He knew he was over-reacting. But Lee Know coming to say goodbye with gifts despite of his busy schedule, made Eunwoo more emotional. He knew it was just months but something felt wrong. He had this feeling in his heart that this was his chance to admit his feelings and propose to the younger male but he couldn't. He just couldn't.

'Once I come back...' he thought.

________

Jungkook on the other hand, just heard that Eunwoo is leaving for few months.
And he was the happiest person in the world that night.

'I will be done making him mine before you come back....' he thought.