🤍 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Story boring aah pogudha?
Votes olunga vara maatengudhu yen?

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Both of them slept as usually after having dinner but today arjun asked her to sleep in the room as he will sleep in the hall sofa or on the floor.she gave the bedsheet for him which she put on the floor while she sleep asking him to use it.

He too took thinking it will need to him if he sleep on the floor.both slept peacefully and happily thinking the day they spend.

Next morning,

Sahana did her morning works and cook the breakfast too.while both of them were sitting in the dinning hall having their breakfast sahana see arjun continuosly.she is thinking wheather to ask about his girlfriend or not to ask.

Feeling a strong gaze he asked from her,

Arj:Yenna parthutu irukke?sapdalaya?

Sah:Huh!!! Adhu.......

Arjun stopped eating and saw her who is hesitating to ask something from himdrawing patterns in the plate.he asked,

Arj:Yenna dhan odudhu un mandaikulla kelu mudinja solren.

Sahana took a long breathe and asked him,

Sah:Illa nee sonniye annaiku.....

Arj:Yeppo?

Sah:Mulusa kelu ya sidumoonji.

Arjun glared her and said to continue.

Sah:Annaiku kudichitu vandhapo oru....oru ponna paththi sonniye adhu yaaru?

Arjun gets her question and stopped eating his breakfast and look at her

Sah:Illa unakku sollanum nu thonuchina sollu illana venam parawalla.

Saying she continue to eat while he look at her and said,

Arj:Awa peru tanya.naanga college porappo love pannom.

Sahana look at him who is looking down the plate while a lone tear escaped from his eyes.she made him to look at her and wiped his tear while he look at her with some mixed emotion.

Both of them washed their hands and moved to the backyard of the house and sit down in the rock seeing the nature.while arjun started again,

Arj:Naan awala unmaya dhan love pannen aana awa appidi illa pola awalku panam mattum dhan mukkiyam nu valra pola.appo yengaluku panam pugazh nu onnume illa appa um sadarna banker dhan amma veetula yengala rendu perayum parthutu iruppanga.

Appo naan mugen rakshan bala ellarum ore school and ore college um dhan.appo dhan awalum vandha enga college ku engaloda batch dhan but scheme vera aana awa yenga kooda romba close aagita friends aana.naanum friend aanen aana awanga 3 perukum iwala pudikkadhu yeppo paaru panam panam nu pesite iruppa attitude awaloda character awangaluku pudikkadhunu awala vittu velagi irundha.naan pesina kooda awangaluku pudikkadhu morachite iruppa yenna awanunga.

Appidi friendship laye kaalam pochu days to months nu aprom years nu pochu.aana awala enakku pudichi irundudhu friendship a thaandi oru love maari appo enakku adhu live aah illaya nu kooda yosikka thonala.college last day appo naan awalku propose panna plan pannen.naanum propose pannen awalum accept panni kitta.