🤍 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After 2 days arjun get discharge from the hospital and he went to their mansion as sahana said that she will look after him.she asked aadhi to come and stay with them because of some emergency needs for him.

Aadhi and sahana took him to his room and made him to layed down in the bed and said,

Sah:Aadhi nee anna ku fresh up aaga help pannu naan sudu thanni yeduthutu varen kalku oththalam vekka.

Aad:Awanukum neengale help panna yennavam.

Sahana glared him and said,

Sah:Sonnadha sei pa.

Saying she litely hit him back head and went to her room while arjun laughed seeing him.aadhi glared him and said,

Aad:Naan laam yenga eppidi irukka vendiyavan unna kulikka vechchitu irukken parthiya?

Arj:Apdingala sir?neenga yenga irukkanum.

Aadhi smile sleepishly without knowing to answer him and said,

Aad:Shumma brothereyy oru punch uh ku sonnen serious eduthuka koodadhu.

Arjun hit head own forehead and said,

Arj:Seekirama help pannu da odambalam kasa kasannu irukku.

Aadhi nodded his head and clean his body by wiping from his towel by hot water and made him to change his dress.after that he made him to leaned to the headrest while keeping an pillow.

Sametime sahana comes with hot water bucket and kept it down.she took the same towel and dip the towel inside the water squeeze it and kept on his leg slowly as it was hot.she did it for an half an 15 to 20 minutes for his fracrured leg.

After doing it she apply the gel and bandage his leg.both of them made him to layed down and covered him with the duvet.both of them went out after telling him to sleep.

Aadhi went to guest room while sahana went yo her room and freshed up.after freshing up she cooked as light food for dinner for 3 of them.

After few hours she finished her cooking and kept aadhi's dinner for him in a plate and called him,

Sah:Aadhi.......

Aad:Haan varen......

Sah:Sappadu vechi irukken wandhu sapdunga.

Aad:Okayyy......

Sahana take arjun's food to his room.she went inside and saw him already wake up and trying to sit.she kept the plate on the bed side cupboard and help him to sit down.

She took the food plate and started to feed him while he asked,

Arj:Nee saptiya?

Sah:Illa nee saptathuku aprom sapudren.

Arj:Okay.....appo aadhi?

Sah:Yeppa unga thambi ku sappadu kuduthutu dhan pa unakku kudukkuren ippo sapudringala?