🀍 𝐀𝐫𝐣𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 🀍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Most most longest chapter for the first time 😁🤭.

Innum oru week ku update kekka koodadhu solten 😏😏

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After 7 hours of travelling both of them arrived to their house.security open the gate as he heard the horn sound.after parking the car sahana get down and went to open the door while his guard to the luggages and kept it inside.

After freshing up both of them hit the but and slept.

Next day both of them took leave as they were tired.sahana washed the dirty clothes and put it in backyard of the house.she made the breakfast and both had it and she asked him to order something for lunch as she cannot do anything.he too said ok knowing her tiredness.

1 week went in a blink for both of them while working in their respective places.as sahana took leave she was blocked up within lot of patients who regularly comes to her for check up.pavithra stayed with her and help her too.

Here arjun did his works like an machine which is pending for a week.

Full week was busy for both of them in the work place and in their house too.

After a week.

Sahana was sitting in the sofa and thinking that how to suprise arjun and whats the gift she should give him.because the next day was his birthday.thinking for so many hours her mind strucked with an idea.

Sah:Idea..........

She ran to her room and get ready in a chudidhar and went out taking her bag putting her purse and phone.she went out of the house locking the door.she saw one of the guard and said,

Sah:Anna yenna mall ku kotitu poringala please.

Gua:Sari ma naan sir kitta sollitu varen.

Before he goes sahana said,

Sah:Aiyoo anna awar ku idhu theriyave koodadhu nu dhan awar kitta naane sollala pleech.

She showed her puppy eyes to which he smile and nodded ok making her smile.

She sit on the back seat while he inform to others and went to the place where she said.

After arriving sahana went inside while he too followed her but she did not say anything as she know he is doing all this to protect her.

She went inside the an watch shop and look around.she went near an glass box which had lot of watches inside.she saw all the watch and her eye stopped in a black colour watch.she saw something different.she saw the sales person and said,

Sah:Anna anda black colour watch a kudunga.

Showing it from out.tge sales person asked showing it,

S.P:Idhuva ma?

Sah:Haan aama na.

Sales person took it give it to her.she took it and look the watch and she suddently turn the back of the watch and saw the words written on it and smile.she asked,