Surprise!!

(Fives pov-)

I wake up to find myself alone in the living room. I look around then I hear talking outside so I stay silent and listen. Nothing. It's all just muffled. Have I taken my meds today? I think so..if I feel off then I'll take them it'll be fine. I get up and I smell something bad. What is that? Oh...it's me...

I sigh before getting up heading towards the bathroom and taking a shower and taking forever to wash my hair. I hear the front door open and Three shouting my name.

"Hold on!" I yell back as I hastily wash the rest of my body up quickly. I grab and towel before running to my room and changing into a fluffy pair of (f/c) pajamas. I quickly go down the stairs, almost falling. 

"Yeah?" I say huffing

"We got you a gift!" Both the boys say handing me a box with a simple bow.

"Really? Wow thank you!"

I open the box to see a collar, chew toys, and a leash. WHAT. Blush spreads across my face

"Uh, w...what it this all for?" I ask.

"Didnt you want this?" Three says with a smile

What. I blush more

"w-what..."

"Oh wait we forgot one part!" They turn around and put a carrier infront of me..

"What is this for...?" I ask before backing up a little

"Just open the cage" smg4 says with a smile.

I crouch down and shakily open the door and then something jumps on me and licks my face. I open my eyes to see a little fluffy puppy with brown fur and some light brown fur, a heart shaped nose and round big eyes. My heart melts as I lay there completely out of it as the puppy sits on my chest.

"I think we broke him..." Three says looking at four

"Maybe....that dog is cute tho huh?" Four says turning to Three

After a couple of minutes of thinking I start to cry and hug the puppy tightly but not tight enough to hurt the puppy.

"He's perfect!!" I say while crying

After a minute of hugging the dog and some crying. I sit up and grab the box.

"So that's what this stuff is for?" I say grabbing the collar

"What else did you think it was for?" Four asks with a smirk

"N-NOTHING!" I say while blushing and putting the collar on the puppy.

I hug the puppy again the the puppy wags his tail and licks my face some more

"Thank you..." I say with a blush as I look up at Four and Three with a smile

"Don't thank me! Baka..." three says blushing while looking away

"You're welcome five! Anything for my crush" he whispers the last part and three hears him and glares at him.

"Anyways we'll see you tomorrow...please take care of yourself.." Four says before grabbing three and heading out.

I love my puppy :)

I know thsi was short butttt I hope you guys love the little guy :) I also added a character description in the beginning chapter for those who need to know :D

(Words: 498 Words)