Hatred

After awhile of walking and being paranoid. They end up walking me to my house.

"Do you want us to stay over Five?" Four asks

"Eh...no I think...I think I'll be okay.."

Three grabs my cheeks

"If anything happens, call or text us." Three says in a stern tone

I nod and kiss them, then they leave. I call for Cis. Cis comes running to me. I hug and kiss him and immediately feel a strange feeling, like this isn't my dog. I look at him and I don't see anything wrong so I just decided to go to bed.

I dream of a black room and see Four and Three. I smile as I run towards them but they seem to just get farther and father. I run faster and faster and I finally make it but they don't seem to welcome me, if anything they seem to have a face of hate towards me. What's going on? This is dream? Right?.....right.....?

I wake up in a cold sweat but I'm not in my room anymore I'm in a grey-ish room, tied to a chair....how cleche..

I try to get the rope off but it's on tight and there's duct tape covering my mouth...jeez this feels weird I don't like this...I hear the door open and see Leanna standing there with a sickening grin.

"Oh my dear~ he's finally awake~!" She walks up and cups my face. I flinch away and turn my head. She gets mad and forces my face to look at her. At this point I'm scared.

"Dear...don't be afraid...I love you...and you love me...right?"

I shake my head and she slaps me

"Aw...it seems you still love those ugly men huh...well...it seems like I have to get them out of the picture Hm?"

My eyes widen as I shake my head crying. She smiles creepily.

"Oh five...I know everything about you my love..."

She tears the tape off and I yelp as it hurts.

"Why do you have me here!? What do you want!?"

"Oh five...I want you..I want you to only love me and I'll do anything necessary...I'll even kill your little boyfriends..."

I cry

"Don't.."

"I'll even kill your dog!"

My heart stops beating

"So five...do you love me?"

"Forced love isn't real love."

She starts to choke me

"But five! You love me! And only me! I'll go kill everyone you love! Just for me! You'll love me...even if it's fake~"

I yelp and cry more as I struggle to breathe

"Oh...maybe i should just get rid of them now...and five don't even try to escape...I'll know..."

She begins to walk away and something in me fires up again...that rage I felt when that lady was calling us names...

"Leanna.."

She quickly turns around

"Yes my love?"

"You said you know everything about me?"

"Why yes my lov-"

I quickly spawn a piano on top of her to crush or trap her. I then hastily remove the rope with the scissors I spawned and I get up.

"M-my love...please help me.."

"No. I will leave this place."

She growls then throws the knife and it lands onto my foot and scream.

"If I die you'll never find where your dog is.."She presses a button and hundreds of men pile into the room

"What do you mean."

"I mean your dog is dead my love...it was getting in the way of our love.."

breathe quickly before my eye twitches and I slump over, I fall to my knees with tears dripping out of them.

"...."

I lift up my hand and a blue hue begins to come out of it and it gets brighter and brighter. I then get up and push harder with the blue light. The light slowly engulfed my body. The light fully absorbed my body before shockwaving along the ground.

I look different...my eyes were no longer (f/c) they were a blue-ish color and my arm was a dark blue with a sharp claw. Its not me controlling anymore..

It ripped through the guards, slashing, ripping...there was a lot of blood. It spawns things to crush other guards and it managed to kill most of them. It then made a huge blueish ball with all of its energy before blowing up the entire building.

The color on its body slowly fades as the distorted body parts slowly faded back to the normal fingers and arms. I slowly fall back onto the ground coughing up blue vomit again. I was so dizzy and exhausted..I could barely see...everything is painful..I crawl as I pull myself towards my house or somewhere...I can't really see..I make it about half a mile before I pass out completely.

Thought I'd switch up some stuff :3

Anyways I hope y'all love coo coo crazy five :D also I can't say if the dog lived or not :(

Anyways 7 days until my birthday! AND THANKS FOR 600 VIEWS HUH OML THANKSSSS

(Words: 778)