Forget

I wake up in the middle of some clearing and I really remember what- oh...what...I walk towards the ruble and see a whole lot of dead people. I continue to look through it to look for Leanna...I make my way to the piano and see...

She's gone.

I start to freak out a little and look around and I see bloodily foot prints...I decided to not follow them as that would be more trouble. I look around for my phone and I can't find it at all. Am I lost out here? I frown a little and I look around to see if I recognize anything and I see the trail and smile before walking along the trail and I follow it for what seems like hours.

I start to become very thirsty as the trail starts to end and I fall to my knees and cry. I'm going to die out here. No. No I'll get back. I continue to walk for hours and I finally see a sign. I look at the sign and it says 'show grounds just 8 miles!' I smile but then I see how far and I look up and see it's getting dark. I just hope it's not too cold.

I continue to walk and I see another sign 'show ground just 4 miles!" I look down and I feel extremely exhausted but I continue to push along before I pass out again.

I wake up and see the sun in the middle of the sky so it's around noon? I don't know..I get back up and I continue to walk and see more signs and I'm getting closer and closer. I come along a forest and I get scared but then I remember my powers so I keep my hand on the ready to spawn anything if needed. I hear rustling so I turn towards it but nothings there then something pounces on me, I start to spawn something then feel a sharp pain on my hand and see a knife piercing through it with blood dripping out...I scream before I kick whatever was on me off and see

It's Leanna..

I start to breathe heavily and I try to use my other hand but...It didn't work. I begin to look around for anything to protect myself but she charges me again and I start to wrestle her, trying to keep the knife away from my neck. I end up in the ground with her on top of me and I still struggle with my one hand as she uses her free hand to try and choke me.

"Why are you doing this!?" I yell

No response. I cry as I continue to fight for my life. She ends up slicing my cheek and I throw her off and kick her stomach but she comes right back and stabs me. Right through my heart. Everything begins to go dark. My vision fades as I feel the blood leaking out of my chest. I slowly fall to my knees.

"W...hh...y" I say before I lay there dying.