Chapter 2

Y/N POV

For the rest of the week, I didn't eat and I rarely slept. The only time I get out of bed is when I have to use the bathroom. My parents continually try to come and talk to me. But I ignored them every time they tried to. I still couldn't believe they sold me like I was an item. What my father told me still came to my mind, did he never really want me? Was I a horrible daughter to him?

On the eighth day of sulking, I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my room as if it was mocking me, I sighed and looked up at the ceiling fan as it rotated, after a while, I grabbed my laptop and flipped it open staring blankly at it deciding if I should search him up or not.

After a few minutes of thinking I decided there was no harm in doing it after all, it's not like it would change anything. So I typed in his name on the search bar: 'Kim Namjoon' and pressed enter. In less than a second, I had millions of results in front of me. Most of the headlines I read were something along the lines of "Most eligible bachelor!"  Or "The world's sexiest man!"

I started clicking on links and read everything about this man. In every post or news article I read, there were pictures of the man I had nightmares about.

In all of those pictures he was stoned-faced, sober, and he looked super intimidating. The complete opposite way he acted toward me the night I saw him.

I clicked on another link of him standing in the courtroom, speaking to the jury, I played the video and heard his voice, I felt tears coming into my eyes again as I remembered that this man had claimed me, and he was coming back after my eighteenth birthday.

"I don't think my closing arguments were even that touching to the jury." A deep voice spoke from behind me, making me jump with a scream.

Namjoon was standing in my room watching me from the doorway, with that same emotionless look on his face. He wore another suit but this time it was royal blue.

"How long have you been there?" I asked, putting my hand on my chest as I heard my heart pounding in my ears.

"Not that long." He said as he came into the room, then sat on the edge of the bed, watching me coldly. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit on the chair next to my desk, across from him. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I...." I tried to speak but I couldn't find an excuse "Did my parents call you?.."

"Yes Y/N, your parents called me to tell me that you haven't eaten over a week. You haven't even stepped out of your room, why?" He asked as he leaned closer to me, placing his hands on the armrest of my chair. Trapping me so that I won't escape.

'Jokes on you, I couldn't move even if I wanted to.' I thought and tried to avoid his gaze. "I've just been upset," I whispered

He stared at me for what seemed like an eternity, then he stood up and walked out of the room. After a while, he came back with a plate of spaghetti, my mouth began watering the second I saw the plate piled up with food, he held the plate with one hand, and with the other hand, he wrapped it around my waist and lifted me and sat me down on the bed. He set the plate in front of me and sat on the desk while spreading his legs "Eat." He said, staring intently.

I looked at the plate and looked back at him. "Are you going to eat too? This is way too much for me." I asked him, "Never mind, I know vampires don't eat."

He didn't respond but instead, he stood up and walked out of the room once more. He came back only a few seconds later with a fork in one hand and a glass of juice in the other. He put the juice and the fork on my bedside table then took off his jacket. He set it on the chair before sitting on the bed across from me, crossing his legs.

I couldn't hold back my laugh as I looked at him. This multi-billionaire vampire was sitting cross-legged across from me, ready to eat spaghetti with a little thirteen-year-old

"What's so funny?" He asked me. Narrowing his eyes

"Nothing," I said, then handed him the fork before taking a bite of my spaghetti. I'd never had anything that tastes as half as good as this did. "Woah! Did my mom make this?"

He took a bite and chewed slowly before responding. "No, I made it."

"Will you cook for me after you come and take me away?" I asked him softly, looking into his eyes, despite everything in me telling me not to.

"If it is what you wish then yes," he responded, looking back into my eyes, unwavering.

"Why did you accept me as payment?" I asked, feeling bold for some reason.

"Because I can."

"I don't believe you."

"Don't ask questions you can't handle the answers to little one," he said, putting down his fork, then grabbing the glass and putting it to my lips.

"Tell me please, all these questions have been driving me insane," I said after taking a sip.

"Because if I didn't, who else would your parents offer you to? And would that person wait until you're eighteen to take you? What would your parents do for a cure? I don't think these are the answers you truly want, Y/N. And I can't allow them to do such things to you."

"Why not? I'm nothing to you." I said, putting down my fork and crossing my arms over my chest.

He sighed and looked down before speaking. "I was in the hospital the day you were born. The second your scent hit me, I decided right there that you would become mine. From that day on I kept an eye on you. When I found out that your parents were offering you as payment for your mother's treatment, that's when I decided to show myself."

To Be Continued.....