Chapter 3

Y/N POV

"You've been watching me my whole life?" I asked him, feeling my body shake.

He noticed that I wasn't taking the news very well, so he put the plate on my desk and sat on the bed next to me before taking me into his arms. "It's an okay little one, you have no reason to fear me," he said, trying to comfort me as I struggled to free myself from his strong arms.

"I have no reason to be afraid? You're a vampire and you said I'll be yours when I'm 18! I don't wanna be a vampire!" I said, trying my hardest not to cry.

"Who said I would turn you into a vampire?" He asked me while looking into my eyes, not loosening his grip.

"So.....you won't turn me into a vampire?"

"I have no plans on making anything you aren't willing to do Y/N."

"I don't want to marry you," I said immediately without hesitation

"Who said we would marry?" He responded with a chuckle and finally released me from his arms but still held my hand, making sure that I won't run away.

"Fine! Then I don't want to belong with you!"

"Who said you belong with my little one? I said you are mine now," he said making me drink more soda before continuing, "You are your person, you will not belong to me but you are mine."

"That sounds like the same fucking thing!" I screamed unable to hold myself any longer I burst into tears.

He sighed and wiped the tears away from my face, patiently waiting for me to calm down before saying anything further. "If you belonged to me as my possession, then you would be nothing but an object to me, and you aren't. Instead, you are mine, meaning I am the only man you will have."

"Please Mr.Kim leave me alone now," I said, breathing heavily because of what he just told me.

'I can't handle anymore of this crap!' I screamed inside my head

He nodded as he stood up and put his jacket back on before hovering over me his face was a few inches away from mine and paused. He placed his hands on either side of my head and lowered himself on top of me, he looked into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity and spoke "Eat your meals, and don't make this bedroom your prison little one."

I looked back into his eyes, but I didn't respond, I got lost in his hypnotizing dragon eyes and found it nearly impossible to break the eye contact.

"If you don't promise me, I will be here every day, making sure you're taking care of yourself." He warned as his eyes went from a chocolate brown to a dark red and his fangs elongated as he was looking at me angrily, threatening to explode at me.

"I promise," I said quickly, my eyes filled with terror as he formed in front of me

"Good girl," he purred before kissing my forehead then he stood up and walked out of my room, leaving me alone as I asked

For the next few years, I did as he asked I ate three meals a day and took care of myself, but from the first night when I met Namjoon, I can never look at my parents the same way again. Every time I spoke to them I called them by their first name and after a couple of months, none of us acted like a family, my respect for them faded and their love that was always fake for me is gone too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FIVE YEARS LATER.......

"Come on Y/N, what are you afraid of? I like you and I know you like me." My boyfriend Han-sul said as he took off his shirt and pulled me into his arms

(WARNING!! SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS)

"Han-sul-" I started to say but was cut off as he was kissing my neck and removing my clothes. I tried to fight him but he pushed me onto the bed and pinned my hands above my head, I tried to kick him while he was removing my pants but it was no use, "Han-sul I can't," I said, trying to fight push him away again but it was no use. "I said stop it Han-sul!"

"Why are you fighting me Y/N?" He asked while not pausing and pulled my pants off and started to take down my panties

Suddenly Han-sul was no longer on top of me as a black shadow rushed passed my eyes, tackling Han-sul to the ground. Screams were coming from Han-sul and a sucking noise. I closed my eyes tightly at the sound after a few seconds I heard nothing

I was too scared to open my eyes, I already knew who it was.....

It was Namjoon.....

Who else would it be?

I gathered the courage to open my eyes and I was barely shocked to see
Namjoon over Han-sul's now pale body, Namjoon's face was in the crook of Han-soul's neck, sucking his blood

Han-Sul was looking in my direction, his eyes were wide open with his face frozen in an expression of pain and terror

Once Namjoon finished what he was doing he stood up and walked towards me He leaned down, taking my chin in his hand, forcing me to look into his blood-red eyes. His fangs were showing dripping from the blood of my boyfriend, who was now laying on the ground lifeless.

"You are mine Y/N! You'd do well to remember that." He purred as he licked the blood off his lips. "No other man can have you except for me!" He said, looking down at my nearly naked form, the lust in his eyes making me squirm.

"Yes Namjoon," I whispered in response, covering myself with the bedsheet and looking at Han-sul's body with a whimper.

"You were so good for the last five years, now three months before your birthday and you decide to act out?"

"I tried to tell him but I couldn't," I responded as I wrapped the blanket around me tightly and stood up, and walked passed Namjoon, I grabbed a change of clothes before going to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, I walked out of the bathroom and walked into my room and found nothing out of place, Han-sul's body was gone and my bed was neatly made. Namjoon sat on the edge of my bed reading my history essay with an amused look on his face

"This is incorrect, but I know you can only report what you incorrectly learned so it's not your fault."

I rolled my eyes as I snatched the report out of his hands and put it back on my desk "Why did you kill him? You could've just asked him to leave."

"Because he dared to ignore you when you told him no, what kind of man would I be if I allowed him to live?" He asked as he straightened his coat and looked at me with a smirk.

"The non-murderous kind?" I responded and sat on the edge of the bed by Namjoon to put my shoes on.

"If he was willing to rape you at the age of seventeen what do you think the chances are that he wouldn't have done something much worse than this later on in life?"

I didn't respond to him because, after all, he was right. "What are you exactly here for Namjoon?"

"We need to talk about your birthday little one, for when you will have to come with me." He said

To Be Continued......