💫Chapter-43💫

After the family dinner, the Kim family again gathered in the living room, everyone eager to know what happened next

"So, where were we?" Jin asked, his voice filled with enthusiasm as he looked around at his siblings.

Ha-joon leaned forward, his eyes shining with excitement. "You were about to tell us what happened after you found out you all were brothers," he prompted, eager to dive back into their shared journey.

Jin nodded, a reminiscent smile gracing his lips. "Ah, right. So, nothing much happened after that actually. We just tried our best to remember our past which unfortunately didn't happened. But for now, let's tell you what happened when Hoseok woke up" he began, his voice steady with resolve.

They all nodded their heads. So, Jimin began, "So, Hobi Hyung woke up a year later" he was cut off by YN who asked, "Hobi Oppa woke up a year after that bomb blast?" She asked.

Jimin shook his head. "Not fully one year after that YN. If we count from that day, he woke up after one and a half year" he said making everyone shocked.

Jimin continued, his expression serious yet hopeful. "It was a long and difficult journey for Hoseok. He fought tirelessly to regain consciousness, and when he finally woke up, it felt like a miracle," he explained, his voice tinged with emotion.

Sarang leaned forward, her eyes filled with curiosity. "What was it like when Samchon woke up? Did he remember anything?" She asked, her voice filled with anticipation.

Jimin sighed, his gaze distant as he recalled the moment.

Flashback

The day Hoseok woke up, was not an easy day for him. The rest brothers were not in the room, the time he woke up. They were in the garden to get some fresh air as the doctor has finally allowed them to go outside.

So, Hoseok woke up to no beside him. He looked around trying to remember if he know this place. Atlast he gave up, when his head started to hurt. With a heavy sigh, he closed his eyes, his head throbbing with pain as he attempted to piece together fragments of his past.

Alone in the room, Hoseok felt a sense of disorientation wash over him. He reached out a trembling hand, grasping at the sheets beneath him. But the more he struggled to remember, the more the memories seemed to slip away, like wisps of smoke vanishing into the ether.

Frustration gnawed at his insides as he grappled with the void that enveloped his mind. Where was he? Who was he? Questions like this echoed in the silence of the room, unanswered and haunting, like ghosts of a past he couldn't recall.

At that moment, he heard some footsteps along with some talking voices. He waited for someone to come inside. And his wait was over when the door of the room opened and the rest brothers came inside.