💫Chapter-48💫

Flashback

Flashback

The Kim brothers were so happy today. Why? Cause now they all got back their memories. The missing pieces from the puzzle were finally found and put together.

Along with them Mark and his family was happy too for them. They all waited for this day from years and finally the moment came.

It was a shock for Mark and his family when they got to know who the Kim brothers actually are. Well, it was a shock for Kim brothers too.

And more shock for others was when they got to know about the Kim brothers being Mafia. Ofcourse they told them this. They all became a family now and this was the right thing to do. Right?

Anyways, today they were double happy. As they decided to go back to Korea today. After having a discussion from past 3 days, the brothers decided to go back and not delay anymore.

Right now they were in the living room, biding bye to the others.

"We are really thankful to all of you for everything. From helping us to letting us live here, and taking care of us when we were complete stranger to you guys. Thank you so much" Jin said, his voice filled with genuine gratitude.

Mark smiled warmly at Jin's words, his eyes reflecting a mixture of emotions. "It was our pleasure, Mr. Jin. You guys are like family to us now," he said, his tone sincere.

Steve, who was here too,  nodded in agreement, his expressions mirroring Mark's sentiments. "We'll miss having you around, but we're happy that you've found your way back home," he said, his voice tinged with sadness yet happiness for their friends.

"We will miss you too. Let's meet soon, with our family next time" Yoongi said. Everyone nodded their heads.

With a final hug, the Kim brothers came out from the house. Actually Mark and Steve wanted to come and drop them at airport, but they denied saying they also have to visit some other places.

And one of them was the hospital, from where this whole thing started. And as they promised, they went to meet the doctor who was treated them years ago.

The doctor was shocked too, when he got to know about the Brothers, but moreover he was happy for them.

The doctor welcomed the Kim brothers with a warm smile, his eyes filled with both surprise and joy. "I am so so happy for you guys. And after reaching Korea, don't forget us, and do come to meet us," he exclaimed, his voice filled with genuine happiness.

The Kim brothers exchanged grateful smiles and nods with the doctor, feeling a sense of closure as they recounted their journey from lost memories to newfound identity. They thanked the doctor for his role in their recovery, expressing their heartfelt appreciation for his care and support during their time of need.