💫 Chapter-44💫

Flashback Continues

Flashback Continues...

The next day, as the doctor said, he conducted the test of Hoseok and informed them that he will get the results within 3-4 days. Other than that, Hoseok was also suggested to take the therapy session other members were taking.

Hoseok also met Mark and Rebecca and also their younger sisters. Emily and Chloé. Ofcourse he didn't interacted much with them cause he don't even trust him brothers who share the same blood as him, fully right now, so how can he trust those complete strangers.  Right?

The other brothers were quiet worried for him. Cause when they all woke up, they atleast tried to have a bond with each other, which they surely did by now. Hoseok on the other, is avoiding them.

It's not his fault too. Anyone in his situation would do the same. The others atleast remembered themselves and some other brother except for Taehyung, who chose to trust them cause Jimin seems familiar to him. (Twins for a reason)

But it was different for Hoseok. He neither knew himself, nor anyone else. Hoseok felt really confused and scared.

His brothers worried about him a lot, specially Namjoon, because they wanted him to feel better and be part of the family.

Right now they were in the hospital garden, getting some fresh air.

Hoseok sat on a bench in the hospital garden, feeling confused and scared

"Who's paying for all this?" Hoseok asked, looking at his brothers. "I mean, the hospital must be charging a lot for our treatment." He said seeing the confused faces of the others.

They nodded their heads finally understanding the question and Yoongi explained, "The doctor said we don't have to pay the full amount because the hospital brought us here. Mark and Rebecca are covering the rest of the bill."

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, and once we remember everything, we can pay them back everything"

Hoseok nodded his head and stood up. "Can I get se time alone?" He asked. The rest six looked at each other unsure of what to do.