CHAPTER 2 - NON-ORDINARY.

MANY YEARS LATER...

(Present) [BRIA]

I've been sleeping cosily in my queen-sized bed, dreaming beautifully. That is until my morning alarm clock woke me up. Great. I slowly got up, stretching my body and yawned.

What time is it? I lazily retorted, looking at my alarm clock. 8:50am as I've been daydreaming. However, I got out of it, then got ready for college.

Oh! Did I tell you? It is my first day of college. Anyway, I am rushing down the staircases, ready to grab my lunch, when my mom stopped me.

"Good morning sweetheart. Good luck!" I thanked her, walking to her giving her a hug. "Goodbye mom! I am going to be late!" and I left off to college.

[Twenty minutes later...]

Finally! Im speed walking, not realising the people around me. Unexpectedly, I bumped into a rock-hard chest and dropped on the floor with a hard thud. "Ouch! Hey! Watch where you are going....." my sentences stopped me half-way as I looked up.

A handsome young man looks to be my age group, blue green eyes and it's the most beautiful orbs I have ever seen. I was mesmerised. Then I look down towards his muscular body, broad shoulders, and I can see his eight pack abs through his thin t-shirt.

"I'm sorry, I didnt see where I was walking" the mysterious person helped me up as he said this. I dusted myself soon after and I was hypnotised in his eyes for a while. "N-No, it was my fault. I am so sorry." Damn it, me and my stutter. He smiled curiously at me, which made me feel quite nervous.

"Don't worry about it. Hey, are you new here?" I nodded in response as we walked inside the campus. "My name is Bria. Whats yours?" I asked curious about him. He winked at me and grinned at me; this got me blushing. Totally.

"The names Kaiden. Kaiden Jubal." I smiled in return, walking with Kaiden enjoying our conversation. I then mentioned to him if he could show me around to my class, which is history. Oh boy! I love learning about histories.

I stopped by my classroom with Kaiden. Thanks again. Kaiden. Really. he nodded and smiled. "No problem. You're in my class." he chuckled. Damn even his voice is so deep. "O-Oh okay." I went straight to my seat and got ready for class.

[After class/Lunch....]

I was walking in the cafeteria, and I went to sit down and eat my lunch in peace. That is until two girls came and sat by, I looked up confused. "Hey new girl. My names Tasha."

She gave me a handshake. "My name is Jaina. I can tell that were going to be best friends" I smiled at her comment and agreed. "I agree. My name is Bria."

I was off to a very good friendship, with these to. I don't know why but it feels very familiar.

[Class ended]

Just before I left the classroom, three mean girls walked up to me, throwing daggers at me. "What did I do? Is there a problem?" I asked confused. "Don't think I didnt see you with Kaiden. Hes my boyfriend, so stay clear. You understand." she had long brunette curls with slight make up that makes her look gorgeous which, I'm kind of jealous of her about.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I don't know him like that. I'm more interested in my studies, thanks" I replied harshly and barged her shoulder as I went past. "Whatever, it is a warning babe!" she spoke but I just ignored her and went on my way home.

Wow! what a day that was. I decided that I walk home since its only twenty minutes by walk. Though normally walking home currently its normally lively around. I keep walking I'm almost near my house, but for some reason I sense a Prescence nearby me, but it doesn't feel like a good one, so I walk a little faster to get home, a little frightened.

I turned around quickly, but I saw nobody there. Maybe it was me or I am just imagining things.

I reached my house and got in straight away. I am so not telling mom I thought frantically. I went in the kitchen, and I saw my mom finished preparing dinner. "Hey mom. I just got back." I cheerfully spoke.

She smiled in response and walking towards me in exchange for a hug. "Oh, my pumpkin! How was college today?" and as soon as she said that word. I had recognised that word before.