Opening 🤗🤔

She wear a long dark Grey dress with a thick silver chain and silver heels. She attendent a New year party which is city businesman's hostile but she thinks A New year sluts party because of women clothes.

She hates these parties and dinners but her father wants her coming and so she decided a line to her father if she does no operation anather Day she'll come. Tonight and tomorrow no operation she must have attendent this thing.

When the hours goes to 2 am she smile and goodbye her father went to her home where is 5 minutes far away her hospital. Yes her hospital because the owner hospital is her real mother. She was gone when she is 9. Her father remarried two times because his wives are gold digger and master of lacorn.

She took her heels wash her face and undress, her pijamas very comfort zero sleeve and long pants whic is Grey her favourite colors of course first favourite Black all time.

When the Phone vibrated, she answered and she get up, run the elevator. Push the buton and it came. Push the zero and the door opened she run quickly emergency.

A lot of People inside the emergency area and so she is angry, she call the security and the emergency door area opened.