After Party

It Has been three and half hour operation start. Here is a boy 5 years old inside the operation table. And the men outside whose dress suit or smokin As if the wedding.

Little boy whose name Ian Clark Waneper has fall down steps and hit his head. But this is a big lie for doctors.

The door open and two doctors out. The Man jet Black hair dark Green eyes asked

DW: How is my boy
D : well, operation succes, he's condition stabile, but
DW: but doctor
D : we'll slepp him these 48 hours because e e e e  maybe  he Has another circumstances..
DW : which is
D : sight ve hearing problem etc
DW: what did you say
D : and there is  one more thing
DW: one more thing
D : doctor Darksun will say it, excuse me

DW ask her and she start speak their theories about little boy's injuire.

3rd pov

Doctor start  explain the details of  injuire the Man start to angry her.
But there is no possible decided injuire this is a accident. Isn t it?

The Man walking around the corridor, the door open and the patient out with his ıv and the other equpments. Tears drop his eyes and spread rage of his whole body. This have to be accident if not there is a big problem or chaos.

Doctor Darksun went to her room and drink a glass water. She threw at herself on the coach and Sleep.

DW has call meeting his PA and hands. Unfortunately his little boy attacked high possibilities. Because there are a lot of suspects. His Man have been research all camera, call, Phone, fax save, house employess, etc.
And oF course he want all the doctors mount shut in close.