Beginning Again

Darren open his eyes slowly. His PA and close friend Simon sat the chair was sleeping, he move and there is a pain his chest. He estimated what happened to him. He Has a stresful business and private life and he had a heart attack. He gave a long breath.
Simon woke up.

S: oh Man, are you well?

DW: you think, ı am not dead of course ı am very well.

S: shit you are well absolutely.

DW: start what happened after the attacked?

S: you know attack?

DW: start simon

S: Ok ok, your long-valentined Belinda is a tyrant, she is arrested. Lawyer Kendal too. Uncle Morhellabov is the person back on these things. He broke away we've been searching and meanwhile he is Belinda's lover.
He wants your campany, the biggest thing is him. And the others minor things.

DW: I understand Belinda, I am busy with work and Ian, ı have a no more room in heart and life. But Uncle is suprising. I will want to know details of these.

S: Ok, Ian is well, and he is sleeping your left side.

DW: what, left side

and he turn his left saw his nephew. And he is happy.

S: Dr darksun put to you with him. She thinks less problem yourselves. And of course the hospital too.

DW: smart woman. Who really is she?

S: eee e ee. She is rival daughter, grandaughter very famous spanish mafia leader, surgeon, good boxer, and Last she is owner this hospital.

DW: single?

S: you think?

DW: single

S: you sure..

DW: If she Has a Man her life, an assistant didn t Come when she Has controlling emergency.

S: you are a bad fox Darren always. Yes she is and so she is very popular business world's men but no one dare to her because she hit to them or shot to them. She is fierce.

DW: I am not suprised. I saw camera saving. She hit there with bitch nurse. And I amused while watching them.

S: yes ı admit ı like her fighting and command all of Man As a leader.

DW: where is she now?

S: she is at her home for rest. Her hand is hurt.

DW: lift this shit bed. I do not lying bed anymore.

S: Ok ok, really you are a patient now but you watch your mount Ian with us Man.

DW: how many days we 'll be here?

S: Ian and you go out any time. We have been here for three days after your attack.

DW: what what what, what three days, Simon who is head company in three days while you are here?

S: do not worry, every thing is every rutine. Benjamin rules it.

DW: I debt to him

S: no problem. You buy his two berry vine series. And the debt close.

DW: this is Simon 😅

S: As always

DW: prepare, we are going to go to the home this evening.

S: yes captain.