Bye Bye Big Ego

Four days after the accident, DW and his PA return his company. But there is a large cleaning employee in it.

All  of sect Has spices and so DW very angry. Because he research this accident full details As if north from south and night from day.

Little boy is every thing for him.
He is a precious, he is his nephew from his elder Sister who was dead a car accident with her husband and unborn child. Her husband had a no familya and so he belongs him.

These days he Has been spread terror in hospital, all of personel bored and scared. They pray god this little boy will getting well and They will goodbye them. And of course return their happy and less stresfull hospital lifes.

But today is start 🤗

Dr Darksun was walking in the corridor, she saw a nurse her heels very branda new. This hospital Has a study law paper and this heels no there in those lines.
She chase her and turn left corner she saw a man whose clothes dark blue As if hospital nurse but he was no nurse because his tattaoed hand. He gave an enjection to her and walked down steps. The nurse put it her pocket and push her Phone. Dr Darksun listened her calling while saving video, she lasted calling and turn corridor. Push the botton second lift and Come in. Dr saw sixth floor. She run into upstairs. She threw up her shoes and run to catch lift. When she was floor. She goes on walking nurse. And bingo she kick nurse back and everyone schoked with badyguards. Two women fall down and start fight. Nurse was good at fighting but not enough for her. Everyone do not know whats going on but realised after Dr call the security. But there is a problem. Some badyguards against them. Anyways Dr won the fight and nurse couldnt stand. She sit her back. And all of guns to her. Dr laughed hardly and speak Latin.
Suddenly there are a lot of Red points badyguard's body and hands. And soon the cops arrived. No one speak because Dr Darksun very angry and injured, especially her right hand. And so Dr Has a deep rage. Suddenly Dr kick to her head with her head and nurse faint.

2 hours

DW came to hospital As soon As learn this. Went into Dr office but there is a sleeping women her chair. Her hair mess and hands bruise and right hand with bandage and her knees red, her skirt tear, but there is a problem because she Has been sleeping when he came to office. DW call the dr

DW: Dr Darksun, Dr Darksun! And touch her shoulder but no response. And he scream her desk nurse. Suddenly  her nurse lizzy came in, and push the emergency botton, other doctor and nurses came. Check her pulse and turned pale. She Has a low pulse. And Suddenly she put on the table and carrying the emergency area.

Allah it doing DW seeing that corner and thinking what happened and what happening and what will happen? He do not know whats in it.
He was at his office. He received a call from head chef and run into hospital diract her office, but she unwell.

DW was walking emergency, when her father PA's asistant came. He Has a rage his eyes and start questioning. DW saw asistant and suprised. He know him. He is Darksun iron and steel industries's asistant. And realised her surname is Darksun. She is his rival daughter. And more he owes a fatal favor to her and she owes his an explaining.

Door open and Dr out. Her condition is stabile. She was poisoned. But why and when we dont know. And she is transfer to observing area. But the poison result will Come out 2 hours.

DW, Darren Waneper, A fox ceo of Waneper ironi and steel industries Has a big headache because of Last five days. First accidental injuired, second betreyals, third hospital circumstanse, fourth his doctor S poisoned aNd she is a rival, he feel his dizzy head and he collopsed floor.