C H A N G E

CHAPTER 2

Unhinged.

1stPOV

"The little thing seems to be resting well."

I murmured to myself, seeing the kwammi sleeping on my soft peach shaded pillow with white polkadots.

The afterglow of the sun rays basking me in warm light as I slightly cover them with the curtains of velvety silk, looking outside with a tinge of satisfactory pleasure. ..

"It's peaceful here-"

Then I saw a block of cement collapse on the road.

...

"..I take it back."

I sighed and went inside the showers.

The soothing and warm temperature calmed my nerves as I basked in its warmth for a little more.

3rdPOV

Helios woke up and looked around for his Master, his eyes widened slightly upon seeing her in a bathrobe that doesn't do much help in shielding her appearance. Covering his eyes and a reddish hue painted the scales as the creature spoke.

"DRESS THE FUCK UP QUICKLY!"

"Calm down, it's not like I'm naked. Just turn around."

"I'M ALREADY DOING THAT YKNOW'?!"

"Good job, I guess."

"Oh my god shut up.."

"Never knew you can curse."

"We just met..like yesterday, so it's not surprising."

"I know."

"Geeze.."

"You can look now, I'm not naked."

"Shut up...please."

The kwammi turned around, looking at the girl who wore a black turtleneck and light pink blazer with silver patterns of cherrie blossoms, her bottom consisting on low rise jeans that showed her stomach, the side of her right has a embroidered basket pattern with fruits, apples, green grapes, oranges, etc.

With black stockings and black combat boots. Her hands wearing black silk gloves and one amethyst bracelet to her left arm.

Her hair tied into a slightly neat, lower bun and her multiple black circular piercings visible, along with the two main front having dangling earrings, milk carton earrings..one was soy and one was strawberry. He also noticed her natural tired eyes and faded hot pink liner(it's natural) her lips also coated with a soft dark shade of red.

"You have style." He applauded.

"

Thanks, I take pride in it."