Blueberry faygo

Makima strolls around the campus. It was nighttime and she wanted to see what the whole school looks like.

On her ears, her favorite rapper, Lil Mosey, drops bars with a sick beat. Surprisingly, she likes songs with certain notes that get stuck in her head.

Right now, she's listening to Lil Mosey's hit song: blueberry faygo.

She jaywalks around the campus, a hand in her pocket, the other holding a Starbucks coffee. It's a venti matcha latte.

She looks over the highest point in the school and is greeted by the cold night breeze.

"This place's pretty neat."

Earlier, she went to a Starbucks all the way in New York. Yep. She teleported there.

She even has $3000 and €500 in her wallet. A Louis Vuitton wallet.

As change.

She speaks English quite well. She learned how partly through her cursed technique and because her late parents taught her.

When her parents died, she was left with a vast inheritance. Millions were left for only her to spend.

But what's money if you don't have anyone to share it with?

She then jumps off the roof she was standing on and lands perfectly on the ground. She then heads over to the vending machine.

I know what you're thinking! She has a Starbucks now she's getting a coke or something?

Her AirPods now switched  from Lil Mosey to Polo G. The current song was 'Better Days'. Pretty chill.

She was tapping her closed house slippers on the ground to sync with the beat of the music.

Right now, she was wearing black cotton shorts and a $200 black Nike hoodie. She has open fingertip gloves, also the color black.

Yes she got them from New York.

She slips a coin into the vending machine and pushes the button that says "Coke Zero".

She puts the can in her hoodie pocket to drink tomorrow. She whips out a butterfly knife from left glove and does tricks with it. It's a habit of hers.

With music blasting full force in her ears, she doesn't care to notice the presence of a certain white-haired man near the other vending machine next to her.

She feels a tap on her shoulder as she turns to look to her right.

"Sup."

"Yo. Watchu listenin' to?"

"I ain't worried by OneRepublic."

"Nice. Wanna go somewhere with me?"

"Sure. It's not like I have better stuff to do."

The two classmates walk together, passing by a bridge in the process.

"Where exactly are we going?" Makima asks