Bang Bang

"Guysss! When are we getting to Kuroi already??"

"Relax, Riko. She's not dead yet."

"YET?!"

me asf:

me asf:

Anyways, the trio and the vessel reached Okinawa.

Satoru whines. "Aghhh! I'm so boredddd!"

"Me too. I think I'm gonna go teleport to Kuroi."

"Bye suckers!" Makima said

She's currently listening to 'Sunflower' by Post Malone and Swae Lee from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

Meanwhile...

Suguru, Satoru, and Riko stood there stunned as they realize they just got left in behind while Makima went to go beat up some goofy no life weak people by herself

just cause she's bored?!

"Umm..did she just-"

"Leave me behind to do some ass-kicking on her own?!" Satoru gasped dramatically

Suguru sighs. "Leave it. She's probably done by now."

Riko just stands there bewildered. She chooses not to say anything else cus this monster trio is crazy. And crazy stupid. "You know what? I don't even care anymore."

————-Meanwhile...

Makima warps in front of Kuroi who currently has her arms and legs tied up with a cloth over her mouth.

The kidnappers look at her in horror. "How did she get here so fast?!"

"Yo! I figured I'd go here faster than the others cause' I'm bored."

Makima said that simply, like she did not just teleport to a super secret location to save a very important person to the equally-just-as-important girl they're supposed to be escorting.

Yeah. I'd say that's totally normal.

Kuroi seemed to be screaming at her for help but her mouth was muffled

"Huh? What's that??" the red-haired girl asks

Kuroi manages to shake off  the cloth on her mouth to warn the girl. "BEHIND YOU!"

Makima tilts her head to look behind her and sees the kidnappers rushing towards her while holding weapons. Weird looking weapons. And very sharp-looking ones too.

"Those are some weird-ass weapons you got there." she says while casually dodging an attack aimed at her head

Frankly, she dodges all the attacks with ease.