𝓞𝓝𝓔.

꫞꯭ Moving In. ꫞꯭

🎀🎀🎀

    𝓣oday is a very big day for the Smiths family. The small family was moving to a very small town in Colorado, called South Park.

The family wanted a brand new start. A new chapter. And that was to live a quiet peaceful life, in a very small town.

Although this was gonna be something very big to the family, and something that they'll remember forever. They still weren't too sure if they were gonna live there permanently.

The two married couple were still thinking about it. Small Y/N, just going with the flow.

It was her, and her favorite stuffed animal against the world.

Now, enough about that. Time to learn a little bit about the Smiths.

The family used to live in California, before deciding to move here. The father worked as a real estate agent. While Mrs. Miller used to own a small bakery.

Mrs. Miller is planning on opening a bakery here in South Park to show off her great baking skills.

And as for Y/N, oh, she's a lot. Has a huge personality, that's for sure.

The girl can be both introvert and an extrovert!

This is about to be a lot, so get ready. Y/N loves nighttime. When it rains at night. Love loves LOVES gloomy days, reading in her bed, playing with her LPS toy's, taking small naps, and especially, loves stargazing. She also bas quite a good sense of humor.

But most importantly, is very caring, and kind.

The family seems great. But as every family, has some flaws and problems.

Since Y/N was an only child, it could be quite lonely. Not having someone to go to, rely to, or to have someone comfort her.

Especially when her family has small disagreements, and start getting a little too loud.

Sometimes Y/N even feels that she isn't seen, or understood. She wasn't "different" or, "not like the other girls" but she didn't fit with most girl's standards, and thought of her as weird.

Y/N just wished that she had a sibling. Or, friends who cared and liked spending time with her.

Not a lot to ask, right? That's all small Y/N wished for....

Y/N POV;
"Hey, we've finally arrived!" Dad says, causing Y/N to wake up from her long slumber after a long ride.

Peeking up, the young girl looks out the car window.

"Woahh....snow! Wow, ma! It's snowing, here!!" The girl yells, her eyes widening.

"Yup. Over here, it's gonna be snowing quite often. Mm....daily, actually. We're gonna need to buy you some new clothes." Mom says, over her shoulder.

"Yes! I love shopping!" I reply, excited.

"Seems like a lot of people still like coming outside to do their own thing. I'm sure we'll love it here." Dad comments.