𝓕𝓘𝓥𝓔.

꫞꯭ Tolkien Group.꫞꯭

🎀🎀🎀

Y/N POV;
𝓣he first day of School was now over. Mom, picking me up from School. Asking me how the first day went.

Telling her everything, she was shocked. Wishing for T/N to have a quick and safe recovery.

Deciding to get some fresh air, I hang out at the playground that was not too far from home. Arriving, I swing on the swings.

Looking ahead, I see the group all walking out of Stan's house. Noticing me, they run towards me.

"Hey, Y/N!" Stan waves. Smiling, I wave back with a soft grin.

"Oh, here's the other group coming our way." Cartman glares, crossing his arms.

Walking up to us, Tolkien waves.

"Guess we're all here at the same time? We all came here to play on the playground," Tolkien say's.

"Well, us too! We were here first, so shew!!" Cartman yells, signaling for them to leave. Craig, flipping him off.

"You don't own the playground, fat boy! Y/N, wanna play with us? We can get to know each other more!" Tolkien suggests, ignoring the group behind me.

"No! She's gonna play with us. She's our friend!" Stan say's, getting defensive.

"What? You guy's own her or something? She's not your little property. She has her own will, and can make new friends." Tolkien say's, causing Stan to get quiet.

"You guys go play Basketball. Y/n and us guys, will be playing in the playground." Tolkien say's, kindly signaling for me to follow. Hesitating, I eventually give in.

A chance to make new friends! I'm a bit happy to get this opportunity, again.

"Ni-nice outfit! You look like y-you got great fashion taste," Tweek compliments.

"Thanks!" I reply.

"I don't know who those guys think they are. You can hang out with whoever you want. And don't ever feel guilty about it," Tolkien say's, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks....!" I nod, smiling slightly.

"Well, let's get to playing!" Nodding, everyone starts doing their own thing in the playground. I start going down the slide repeatedly.

"Y-y-y-you can hang out with us, w-w-whenever you want, Y/N. You s-seem cool." Jimmy says, looking at me with a smile.

"HUNDRED PERCENT!!" Tolkien yells. Everyone agreeing. While Craig said nothing or reacted.

Smiling brightly, I look at Clyde who was on the swings on his own. Looking down, while kicking his feet.

Running up to him, I stand behind Clyde. Surprising him.

"What're you doing?" He asks, frowning.

"Can I swing you up high to the sky's?" I say, waving my arm around. Confused, he just goes with it.