𝓣𝓦𝓞.

꫞꯭ Hanging Out.꫞꯭

🎀🎀🎀
Y/N POV;
    𝓘t was now my first day here, at South Park! Waking up, I stretch.

Getting out of bed and making it, I look out the window. It was still snowing!

It still looked beautiful outside.

Wanting to start the day off well, I pick up my toys, walking up to my closet to get a pair of clothes that I'll be wearing today! Don't know if these clothes will keep me completely warm, though.

Laying my clothes down on my bed, I head downstairs to the kitchen.

Sniffing, my face lights up. French toast.

"FRENCH TOAST!" I yell, entering the kitchen. Mom, looking at me with surprise.

"Why, good morning Y/N! Here, want a plate?" I nod repeatedly.

"Yes, yes, yes! Please!" Smiling warmly, mom gets a plate ready before handing it to me.

"Enjoy!"

"Thank you for the food!" Sitting down, I lick my lips before eating the food. Of course, the food tasting amazing.

"Have some warm milk here, too." Mom says, handing me a warm glass of milk.

"Thanks!" Drinking the milk, I finish my plate.

"Here you go, mom! Thank you for the food," I say, handing mom my empty plate.

"Thank you, sweetie."

Nodding, I head upstairs. Entering my room, I get my clothes to go take a quick shower.

After taking a quick shower and changing into my clothes, I put on my boots and start doing my hair.

Realizing that I had no gloves, or a hat and scarf to keep me warm from the cold, I realize that we need to go shopping now to get me some clothes that actually protect me from the cold.

Grabbing my plastic bag that had all my LPS toys in, I start walking down the stairs.

Walking up to mom, I pull her sleeve.

"Yes?"

"Mom, I think we need to go shopping today to get me some warm clothes. My hands and ears are starting to get really cold." I say, frowning slightly.

"Oh, yes, you're right! We'll go today. Give some time, though. I'll go get ready, in a bit." Nodding, I head to the living room.

Sitting down and taking out my LPS toy house, dad starts walking down the stair's.

"First day of work! Can't wait. Morning, sweet pea! Morning, hunny." Dad says, entering the kitchen.

"Morning! Here's your coat,"

Smiling, I suddenly began to hear whistling! Getting up, I walk up to the window.

It's Stan! He's walking towards the front door!

"MA, DAD! MY NEW FRIEND STAN IS AT THE DOOR!" I yell, running to the kitchen. Hearing the doorbell ring.