𝓝𝓘𝓝𝓔.

꫞꯭ Sleepover!꫞꯭

🎀🎀🎀

1 WEEK LATER.

Y/N POV;
𝓣oday is my last week, before moving. And the sleepover. I still haven't told Kyle, and the others the news.

I'm so nervous to tell them! And how to tell them. They've been my friends for the longest time, and done so much for me!

Am I really about to repay all they did for me by saying goodbye, and leaving? It's not like I have a choice, but still.

I feel like a horrible friend. Not even playing with my LPS's, or watching Barbie movies can help take away this stress that I'm feeling.

I hope they understand, and don't get upset with me.

"Today's the day of the sleepover! Whoop whoop! I already got all my games ready that we can play on the TVV!" Cartman yells, actually looking forward to a sleepover.

"Same, dude. I even brought all of us some candies, and some scary stories that we can tell each other at night." Stan say's, excited.

Kenny perks up in excitement.

"Can't wait, man. Thanks for suggesting a sleepover, Y/N!" Kyle thanks, looking at me with a smile. Smiling back, I nod.

"I can't wait!!" I say, jumping up and down.

Making it outside, the bell rings. All of us start walking to the bus stop, together. Getting in, and sitting in our usual spot's.

I was sitting down next to Kyle. While both Kenny and Stan sat behind us. Cartman, having his own spot just for him.

Tolkiens group then enters the bus, sitting down. They get dropped off first before us.

"Hey, we should make a pillow for as well!" Stan say's, looking at the others. Not sitting down properly.

"Ya! Even add some lights! Y/N has fairy lights in her room! We could use those." I nod.

"Hey, what are you all talking about?" Tolkien asks. Who was sitting next to us, on the other side of the bus.

"We're having a sleepover at Y/N's," Kyle reply's, smiling.

"Ya! And you're not invitedd," Cartman say's, sticking out his tongue at Tolkien.

"Screw you, Cartman!" Clyde glares, causing me to laugh.

"Sounds fun. Have fun!" Tolkien says. Looking at me, giving me a quick pat on the shoulder. Kyle, seeing that, raising his brow suspiciously.

The bus driver then starts to drive.

• • •

"Bye, guy's!" Waving goodbye, I start making my way home. Getting inside, I immediately frown.

Getting up, mom notices my upset attitude. Kneeling down, patting my head.

"It will be alright, N/N. It won't be forever. We'll come back, soon. Today, you have to tell them though...." Understanding, I nod.