Part : 2

Tommy : 4 hours after trying to hack all the security cameras of Soan Gardens, so I could find something, about what happened in just 5 minutes from 9:25-9:30pm of 4th June.
Why was I blacked out, who killed my sister? Why there's no other finger prints on the knife than mine?

One thing I was sure that I could never ever in this world, can kill my sister. But how do I explain it to the world, specially Shan, my brother in law who I can see right now among other people standing looking at his wife getting buried, with blood red eyes.

I was standing behind a tree, Trying to hide myself in my hood, I can't even see my sister, my most beloved person in the world.

Shawn was looking like always, serious and angry, he never smiled much, or talk much. His dark personality was his major charm that always attracted me. His broad shoulders, wide jaw with light beard, hair always set perfectly, Fair skin tone. He really is a type of person to whom anyone would be willing to submit himself.

I could hear him accepting condolences, his voice so deep it sends chills through your spine. For a minute I was lost in his voice forgot everything else around until I saw him turning over. I came back to my senses and hid quickly behind the tree, that was a close call. If he had saw me he would've strangled me with my own intestines till now with your big rough hands.

I always loved his hands, they are like a rough and tough guy, darker than the other of his body because of tanning he get while riding a bike. Veins popping out of his hands and forearms, slightly hairy. His fingers long and broad joints. I just couldn't control myself from thinking about his hands on my throat, pinning me to the wall, his blood red eyes looking into mine. The thought of it send chills through my whole body.

I was willing to talk to him, explain him everything, I never thought he would think of me as a murderer of my sister and my unborn nephew or niece. But in the morning of the murder when I saw his interview, accusing me of murder, I lost hope. Its very hard to find what really happened that night but its almost impossible when I have Shawn behind me.

-----------⭐______⭐______⭐----------

I went back to that area, I can't go to my apartment anymore so I decided to live in a garage in which one of my dirty contacts helped me.

My secret is safe with them as theirs are with me. The crimes I helped them get away with, got good money for it. The major source of my survival

I didn't left the house for 3 days. I had enough supply to eat was three days and I needed some time alone to find the truth. My eyes started aching and my fingers cracked, I've been typing for three days instead of sleeping that's the only thing I'm doing on my burner's laptop.

-----------⭐_____⭐_____⭐-----------
I was standing in the doorway facing outside of the kitchen, there was darkness in the kitchen. I can feel someone's presence behind me. My breath shaking, a cold wire of electricity went through my whole body in a second as I surprising felt a sudden touch on my hands. The warm hands, bigger than mine, rough masculine features, I can smell that expensive perfume, this smell is familiar, its Shawn. His hands slides down lingering on my arms to my hands, finally entangled my fingers tightly into his. I can feel his hot breathing on my neck. His body is warm. His heart beating rapidly, so is mine.. with fear, excitement. I can feel that. His touch sending chills through my blood as his lips touched my neck, my breath shaking suddenly went into a slow whispered moan as I tilt my head slightly to the left to give him more space. His left hand lingering through my body made his way to me neck, he slid his right hand around my stomach. Every touch of him making my breath shake and my heart pound even more.
Ouch! ... I suddenly felt a pinch like feeling on my neck, a sudden pain, a cut. Something like hot liquid started dripping on my neck. I touched it with my left hand, it's blood. My whole hand is filled with blood. All of a sudden he turned me around his strong hands, there's no one here now.
I took a step ahead but stepped on something. Something that feels soft, like skin. What's that-..
Nisha! My sister, dead! Blood all around. I wanted to scream, I tried to scream when I hear a loud thud.

Huhh! I sat back. Filled with cold sweat all over my body. I didn't realized the lights went through, the fan was off. I laid my hand out in air trying to find the wrist watch on the nightstand. Phew, 3'o clock in the night. It was just a dream. A scary one, or a hot one.
I exhaled a heavy breath to feel relaxed, just when I was about to lay back down.. what was that thud that woke me up? I was confused if that was in the dream but I remember pretty sure that I woke up to that sound. There was a pretty good chance that wasn't the part of the dream.
I tried to find a flashlight that I brought with myself. I disposed off my phone the night of the murder. Can't risk of knowing anyone to track my location because of a stupid phone. I found the flashlight. I got out of my bed very quitly, My feet squeaking through the wooden floor, I was trying to take slow steps. I think someone's outside in the hallway. This house is kind of old and enormous. The family that own this house moved abroad somewhere else.. rich freaks.. as I'm told. That could be a cat or a mouse gotten in through some broken window. I was occupied in a bedroom on the upper floor, I could hear something scratching downstairs. I'm still positive it's a cat or something but still need to check. I'm trying to make as less noise with my walking and breath as possible. I opened the door, with a revolver in my hand. Too risky to live alone hiding in a situation like this unarmed. I've plenty of enemies of my own, the people I exploited for money I got from their rivals. I may not have killed my sister but if I say I'm not criminal, I would certainly be lying. I looked outside on the left and right carefully out in the hallway. No one, I dunno if I should feel more relaxed by that or more alert. I started walking carefully in the hallway to the stairs that goes downstairs. I pointed my flashlight downstairs from where the scratching sound was coming. A cat, not surprised.
I'm safe here nobody can find me here, there's no good way. I exhaled a deep breath, felt kinda relieved. The moment someone grabbed my shoulder and waist in one arm, I felt a sudden pain in my neck, like somebody injected something in my neck, my eyes went heavy, and my brain started blacking out...FUCK!
To be continued...