Part:3

Tommy : my eyes are so heavy its like someone put rocks on my lids. My head still heavy as I tried to open my eyes and look around, all the room was spinning. Its that very room I was sleeping god knows how many minutes or hours ago. I can feel that its still dark so I wasn't out long. The room is pitch dark and the only light I can see is coming through the door, the fan in the ceiling was spinning now. So was my head.

I felt sudden pain in my arms, like they were hanging in air for decades. I was feeling like a statue. I could see, feel and hear things but I can't move my body. Its like I'm paralysed. I know about these darts, they just paralyse your whole body for a while. Scrolling through different parts of internet over the years I've known about all sorts of stuff that's used in criminal activities. Might've used some of them not really ashamed though, some people deserves to be kicked in the ass the most rough way.

About 5 minutes of thinking what happened to me my body finally started moving now, just when I realized my hands and feet are tied with duck tape with the bed. Fuckin' kidding me?

I tried to move my hands but because of the tight grip of the tape around my wrists, my flood flow was kinda stopped and my hands and feet where hurting. Because of pain a low groan skipped through my throat.

After a few seconds I realized I wasn't alone in the room, the hell I wasn't obviously ghost wouldn't tie me up like this. There was someone sitting in the dark on the pink velvet high back chair . I couldn't see his face but I can see his black heavy boots on the table, one leg on the other. The low light through the doorway was hitting directly on his boots. Whoever he has, I can say it was a he and I might know who, put his foot on the ground, making a noise, a loud thud on the wooden floor.

The hair on the back of my neck starting rising, a cold sensation went through my spine. With loud thuds, step by step, he was now coming towards me. One step, two, three, 4 and boom! The light hit his face just when I saw who it was, and I wasn't wrong, it was Shawn. In his black shirt and khaki pants, stars n'all, he looked handsome and scary at the same time in the Police uniform

I tried to catch my voice with a low cough, my throat too sour to talk. " I was expecting a visit like this, bulldog, I didn't realized it would be so soon"

He took three more steps , fast enough that within a second he was hovering over me, he grabbed my chin with one hand giving himself support with the other hand around the other side of the bed, close enough to my body that I could feel his hand touching my hips. I could smell his expensive ass perfume, he had a huge collection, hundreds of perfumes, apart from his job as SHO he was still rich enough by his family background and wealth that he could afford anything he wanted.

He opened his mouth to speak "why did you kill her?" His voice send chills through my whole body, I can't decide weather it was his words or the deep voice, or that sexy smell of cigarettes mixed with mint bubbles that he usually chews?

"I didn't, Shawn. There's no reason for me to do it, you have to believe me" I spoke up, his grip on my chin loosened.

"You killed her, you stabbed her and my baby and then you ran away, why?" His voice was more demanding this time, I could feel his breath shaking a little, he might've cried, but he doesn't look the type of person who cries. Maybe he was just very broken. I could feel that in his voice.

"Shawn, you have to listen to me, there's no reason for me to kill her, she was my life, my everything. My shield, my support, and you know that, you know me Shawn!"

It wasn't according to my expectations, I thought he would kill me the minute he sees me, I didn't expect him 1% to hear me even justify myself or offer my help. But it felt like he just wants to listen more.

"Why did you run away you coward?" He questioned me with angry and broken voice, loud enough to give me goosebumps. I was right, he really did cried.

" I was afraid, everything had my fingerprints, all the situation felt like it was coming onto me. I was the one who even called the police and the ambulance.

"But then why did you ran away?" He shouted again, making his mouth more closer to mine, my eyes went to his lips, so soft and pink, he must use hell alot of beauty products. Then I looked into his eyes again, lowering my voice, "I got a call, on the burner's phone".

"Wha-? What call? " He was listening to me " I'm telling I'm not buying any bullshit of yours"

" Its not bullshit Shawn, you know I wouldn't do it, you know me for very long"he understood where I was pointing out.

" I got an unknown call, saying I should run away, or I'll be arrested, they said they have proof against me. Of the previous businesses I've done" Shawn was a police officer but I could still trust him the way I did before when I first met him on the cruise. He has kept my secrets long enough.
He shocked me when I heard him on TV accusing me of murder calling me a suspect but I could see in his eyes now, he was believing me, or maybe he wanted to believe me.

"Bunny! You have to trust me, there's no way I can prove my innocence to you now, but I'm on it, I swear to you I'll find whoever did this. I'm as angry as you are"

He was letting me speak, and this was my only chance to justify myself to him, now I was realizing what mistake I've done by not going to him in the first place.

He looked back into my eyes, his grip on my chin was soft now, I looked into his grey-brown eyes, I never understand what color it really was, but it has tearing, pain, and a little bit of trust maybe. He still trusted me, just as he did for the first time on the cruise, before Nisha, before everything.

Nostalgia was hitting me hard, in the guts. I glanced over his lips, they were dry in this hot weather, his body was very warm, or should I say hot. He really was devil in disguise. I licked my lips, trying to wet them which were dry because of thirst and heavy breathing and the weather also. I gently pulled my face a little towards his, just when he held my face with his hands and placed a kiss on my lips... He kept his soft lips on mine for a few seconds, I could see his eyes closed, a tear escaped his eye and lurked down on his cheek, just when I closed my eyes and moves my lips, he parted his lips giving me the way to put my tongue, I could feel the taste of mints and cigarettes, a little of weed maybe in his mouth. He wasn't completely sober, he might've smoked weed but just as much that kept him still in his senses, didn't got him stoned.
I was lurking my tongue in his mouth just when I felt his hands on my wrists, ouch, that hurt. I backed up because of pain just when he opened his eyes in shock... Or surprise.
Flashbacks from the past were still in his eyes, he wasn't broken Shawn that moment, he was bunny that I met on the cruise trip, the bunny that I fall in love with, the bunny who ended up marrying up my sister after three days of fooling around in the cruise with me. He didn't know Nisha back then, it was a surprising moment for me when Nisha after 6 months of the cruise trip introduced me to her "fiance" who she was just about to marry?
I admit I liked Shawn alot, he was different at that time, he looked different, not so big. He didn't used to live here as well, he came back with Nisha from UK. Nisha told me that story like 1000 times how they two met in the subway and got along. But I stayed quite because I knew Shawn was a good guy, those three days with him were the best time of my life. He may seem with very grey personality kind of person but deep down, he has a heart of a rabbit that just comes in appears once in eternity, only if you are close to his heart .. and his soul.

Shawn looked down suddenly detaching himself from me. His face was blank now, he didn't spoke a word but just picked a sharp key from his pocket and slit the tape from my wrist that was a little loose now due to sweat and my consistent try to free my hand. My arms were still hurting. He just freed one hand and left. I could see him leaving, walking outside on the wooden floor with heavy thuds, going downstairs, crossing the main hall, opening the old door with a Creek and closing it slowly, the thudding stopped.

Guys if you like this story please vote and comment for my encouragement... And if you want some good sex in the next chapter 😉😉