CHAPTER 11- FAIR OR UNFAIR

The whole Sapphire is under a turmoil, after  Rathore's announced his will, Khushi become the unnamed RATHORE, causing some confusion among everyone, why would he choose Khushi instead of Veer, his son?

Everyone in the village had witnessed how Rathore brought up his son without anyone's help, after Mrs. Rathore's death.. Rathore never married anyone, to spare the child of step-mother's cruelty.

Veer was his everything until Khushi came...

Veer sat there by poolside silently, saw Anjali coming he didn't react at all..

"Veer beta.. I know how upset you are judging by how partial Rathore is to Khushi and you.. I feel sad, but I like you more than Khushi.. Once I marry your father I will take care of you.." Anjali consoled Veer by gaslighting him...

Veer stayed silent, but he felt as he ought to reply her to kindness." Aunty.. Dad loves me the most.. I'm his son. "Anjali stared at him, surprised at the fact that he wasn't angry.. he just spoke calmly as if he doesn't care what Anjali think..

His father, the only family he had in this world is gradually fading away from his side.. Bringing woman from a unknown background claimed as his adopt daughter and making her his successor..

"This is my final decision, anyone who have other idea that opposed my will, feel free to leave.. I don't need anyone who don't respect my wish."

Does those words apply to him also?

After years of studying, he finally came home happily in expection spending more time with his father..

But....

Why does everything that happening nowadays making their relationship worse and worse?

Everything his father does always made sense but this time.. Why won't he share any of his issues with him? Why he looks like he is slowly withering away?

Dad..
If there is anything.. Just tell me..
Just let me do my part.. Let me be help of you.. I beg you just let me..
Even though he knew it won't work.. He can't stop thinking about his father.

__________

Rathore stood at terrace looks over the surrounding side with sad face, 20 years since he moved here..

He made village into what it is today.. He gave education and place to work for these people, medical facilities, land to farm, houses to stay.. He never turned them down when they came to him seeking his help..

He always make sure of their well being, also help their children to study further, just because he helped doesn't mean they have to work under him, he never clipped off their wings..

These people have their own freedom to dream and live according to their wish..

Not just this, there is 100's of NGO he sponsored for years..

He heard people says.. Parents good deed bring to a long life to their child.. Considering this Veer and Khushi will live a peaceful and long live..

Unlike his parents who abused their power and their own children to their wishes.. May be because of them, his brother passed away in such a young age, while he..

Compared to his brother, at least he lived 2 more decades, and counting his days..

Last stage of brain tumor,
Only 8% of survival rate if he gets operated on, he denied of such stupid ending..

Instead of dying on operation room or in that gloomy hospital room, he rather his last moments in place where nobody knows.. Alone, disappearing with making others sad..