CHAPTER 0: INTRODUCTİON

Hello! This is a Bsd x Orv story. This is my first story 'Introduction' ever so my apologies if this is not what you were hoping!
.
.
.
.
'Moon Yoo Mi, a 28 years old woman in Korea that has the usual life of an overworked ğ acountant. Her life is the same everyday, until one day she saw a character from a novel she once read, Yoo Sangah. And a week later when she was in the metro carriage 3807 something happened and the 'old world' was now gone. How will Yoo Mi handle this situtation? And will the ghost of her past come back to haunt her once again? Or will she even survive without breaking the promise she once made? '
.
.
.
.
❗TW❗
¬Self Harm
¬Abuse
¬Gore (Idk if that counts since this is reading but yeah- Still counts I think)
¬Pedo (Aka Mori, ew.)
.
.
.
.
[-THE PROTAGONİST-]
Name: Moon Yoo Mi
Age: 28
Height: 170 cm
Ability: Veiless King Without Thou Reign
Job: Acountant
Character Apparance : (Made in Gl2 by my friend Ria since I cannot draw-)

 [-THE PROTAGONİST-] Name: Moon Yoo MiAge: 28Height: 170 cmAbility: Veiless King Without Thou ReignJob: AcountantCharacter Apparance : (Made in Gl2 by my friend Ria since I cannot draw-)

! İmportan ! Because of the Korean name placement 'Moon' is her surname while 'Yoo Mi' are her names!

~Quotes~

'I was the first...I had seen Everything.'

'Remember parents, That children can be quite Fragile in their early stages of life. They can and will remember everything.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading till here!
[İf you have questions please ask me here]
Have good day!

-Amaris