CHAPTER 2: The Answer İs NO

And then suddenly- The lights went out and the train stopped too suddenly which caused everyone in the train to lose their balance. 

I held onto the railing before falling,I also noticed some parent holding onto the railling while wrapping one of their arm around their kid,basically trying to protect them. 

Oh how Just great.

This really is happening, huh?

The Novel really became reality.

OKay, I should be calm. I don't have much more time before the dokkabei comes-

Red.  

A red bolt. 

A red bolt suddenly flashed trough the train ,which made most people get up instantly in fear or as in instcict,I also stood up since I was quite close to it. I backed away among the crowd- not too much, just enough to secure myself as to not be one of a possible target. 

Everyone has already started panicking, which I don't blame them for. The cabinet's light's started to malfunction and soon it became fully dark, Some people were even screaming ,I noticed some children started praying in whatever their religion was. 

The children...praying. I am sad for them, that's no doubt. And even if all of this, that had happened was for a short moment. Most people were probably wondering if they can see their families again. Or maybe they just can't comprehend the situation at the moment and that might be the cause of their demise.

Or a rare percent of people, are simply watching it all unfold as they already know what will happen possibly. Such as myself and another person in this cabinet...

Kim Dokja.

"A...dokkabei?!" Some people in the train claimed. I looked above, and saw the red bolt now expanding...I very well know where this is going and he knows it too, doesn't he?

'Two small Horns.'

And then out of nowhere a dokkabei appeared from the red light source. Well not too 'out of nowhere' for me, but still. I couldn't help but feel my own heartbeat. I don't get it. I know what will happen and I'm fine as long as I'm strong enough to survive- which I am both in hand to hand combat and with my ability- but despite all of that...

A dokkabei...If I'm being honest I don't know whether I should be paranoid,uneasy or if I should...

Just enjoy the show, you know? Not attracting much attention towards myself and just being on the background.

After all, Everything always goes as I plan.

' A downy creature wearing a straw garment was floating midair'

I broke from my thought as soon as I heard the Dokkabei started to talk. Which got two kinds of reactions from the crowd: The first one is people who questions and says 'is this a joke?!' Or 'I done have time for this little play! I have a busy schedule!' Type of people who shouts at the dokkabei.

And the second type of reaction is, people who adapted this new world rather way too quickly. And this type of reaction is rare because a lot of people in the cabinet are reacting in the first way out of instincts...which also resulted in...what is happening at the moment.

Or perhaps what is going to happen. Right now, many people are protesting aka saying stuff

"Ew...this is so ugly"

"What? Is agumented reality or something? Pfft, we can definitely see how...that turned out"

"Mommy! Is that a cartoon?"