Chapter II : An Unexpected Visitor.

4th August 1938.

I had a visit from someone today. someone called 'Dumbledore'. He comes from Hogwarts. so apparently that place is real. its actually a 'magic school for Wizards and witches. I can join after summer half term, and i can even stay there. Thats interesting. It's better than being in this orphanage with all these 'muggles' that don't even like me, and think i'm petrifying. 

It was quite a different experience with Dumbledore today. I mean, it seems like he's just like me. But this Dumbledore doesn't have 'Parseltounge'. Funny, everything i can do has a name.

My conversation with Dumbledore was quite interesting, really. He had the powers under control, i didn't. Thats something he said he will teach me in the future. He said i may even find out that i have more powers than i initially thought.

It's magic what i can do? i knew i was different. i knew i was special.

TOM'S CONVERSATION WITH DUMBLEDORE.

'I must admit to some confusion upon receiving your letter, Mr Dumbledore. In all the years Toms been here, he's never once had a Family visitor.' Said the lady who ran Wools Orphanage. Her and Dumbledore were making their way up the eerie, cold metal stairs to the children's bedrooms.

'There have been incidents with the other children. Nasty things.' Said the lady. she made her way to Tom's door and knocked, then proceeded to open it.

'Tom, you have a visitor.' Said the woman in a higher pitched voice than before, obviously being slightly pleased for Tom. Dumbledore took a few tiny steps forward then said, 'How'd you do Tom?' The old man said in A intrigued tone. Tom was looking at Dumbledore with no emotion on his face. He was terribly confused.

'Go.' was all tom said a few minutes later, he changed positions onto sitting on his chair where his desk was.

A few minutes later while Dumbledore sat down on Toms bed facing him, Tom asked,

'You're the doctor aren't you?'.

'No.' Replied Dumbledore straight after Tom had asked. 'I'm a professor.'

'I don't believe you.' said Tom, then adding on, 'She want's me looked at.' he said before pausing. 'They think i'm,' he said with another stop. 'Different.'

'Well perhaps they're right.'

'Im not mad.'

'Hogwarts is not a place for mad people. Hogwarts is a school. School of magic.'

Tom slightly noded his head to what Dumbledore had said.

'You can do things can't you Tom?' Asked The old man. 'Things other children can't.'

'I can make things move without touching them.' Replied Tom.

'I can make animals do things i want without training them.'

'I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt, If i want.'

'Who are you?' Asked Tom with no tone of voice, just being blunt, asking questions, not caring with what he's saying.

'Well i'm like you Tom.'

'I'm Different.' Said Dumbledore, trying to make Tom believe him.

'Prove it.' Uttered Tom.

Without a second passing, Dumbledore just faintly grinned and then his wardrobe caught fire. Tom looked at his wardrobe in awe and then smirked. Dumbledore turned his head to Tom and bluntly said, 'I think theres something in your wardrobe trying to get out Tom.' Tom got up from his seat and walked over to his wardrobe, still on fire. He opened the door and took out the box that hadn't been there before. As soon as he did and stepped two feet away, the wardrobe slammed shut and the fire stopped. Tom placed the box on his bed and opened it, taking out the things that were inside.

'Thevery is not tolerated at Hogwarts son.' Tom had slowly looked up at Dumbledore with a clearly confused look on his face. 'But Hogwarts to be taught not only how to use magic but how to control it.' The man said with a very stern tone of voice. 'You understand me?' Tom looked at Dumbledore with no emotion whats so ever on his face, just a faintly seen frown. Dumbledore fixed his posture and walked out the room, suprisingly fast. Tom quickly sighed and then spoke up.

'I can speak to snakes too.' He said.

Dumbledore halted just outside Toms bedroom and turned around to look at him.

'They find me. Whisper things. Is that normal for someone like me?' Asked Tom. Dumbledore just looked at Tom, no word coming out his mouth. The boy stood there, staring at Dumbledore confused. It for sure wasn't normal and Tom knew it.

Dumbledore just turned around and left, not saying anything else to the now confused boy.