二十五 warning signs

*mature content warning*

You awoke to a loud, annoying, banging noise.

You blinked, slowly waking and coming to your senses. There was a bit of light coming through the porthole, so your eyes quickly adjusted. You could feel Laws arm resting on your body, as he started to stir and wake up beside you.

You realized that annoying noise was knocking.

Knocking at the door to his quarters.

You sat up rubbing your eye, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear. You had to have slept pretty damn good because the sheets were kicked off his bed, and you could feel your hair was a mess.

You heard a familiar voice from behind the door,

"Captain! It's an emergency!"

You felt the bed shifting and heard Law grumbling as the knocking continued.

"We're concerned- we're coming in!"

Your eyes went wide as you heard those words, but before you could react, the door to his quarters swung open.

Ah, shit.

Law immediately moved to sit in front of you to cover you from the men standing at the door, but at that point it was too late.

There was Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo, standing in the doorway.

Bepo immediately covered his own eyes, and shouted,

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

Penguin and Shachi just stood, eyes wide, faces flushed at the sight.

You, in Law's bed. Long blonde hair a mess, only wearing his shirt and underwear. Law beside you, shirtless.

Sheets kicked off the bed.

Penguin mumbled,

"We... came to tell you we couldn't find Shiina..."

Shachi followed immediately,

"But uhm- found her! Look at that! So we can go now. So so sorry captain-"

Before quickly shutting the door to his quarters.

Leaving you and Law, in a state of shock and embarrassment at what the hell had happened.

He immediately turned to the clock as he uttered,

"3 pm- fuck."

He shifted, getting up from the bed with a frustrated grunt. You could hear him opening drawers rummaging for clothes to get dressed.

Meanwhile you sat in a state of shock for a moment, before slumping back down into bed, staring at the ceiling.

You didn't want to get up. His bed was too comfortable, and you hadn't slept that well in so long.

"What are you doing?"

You heard his grumpy voice.

"Laying."

"Well get up."

You groaned and turned over so you were laying on your stomach face buried in the pillow as you mumbled,

"I'm going to hear no end of shit for this."

"They won't say anything."

You scoffed and turned your face to the side,

"Yeah, they won't say anything to you."

You looked at him only to realize he had stopped rummaging through the dresser, and was staring at you.

You || [Trafalgar Law x OC reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें