0.1

// "That's what you get for choosing a rookie hero." I tell her. "Also, she's blonde. That's red flag number 1. " //

𓆩♡𓆪 brought to you by : 𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 and co.

𝗢𝗞, 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪, I am about to show a flashback sequence type thing. The story will sound much better if I tell it like this, and if you have any questions at any point - save them for the end because I refuse to be interrupted by my own self.

So, as I had said before, I just started my work study with Edgeshot...

// past you POV //

I can't believe it! Only my second year at UA highschool, and I am basically a pro already! Honestly, I was a little skeptical, I mean this school had only just opened a few years ago, but I am really starting to love it here! I mean, the people, the staff and all the opportunities is something out of a dream.

Is what I told the reporters who tackled me when I came out of school today.

Who do those old hags think they are? I have never smelt so much unwashed breath in my face at once - one more second around those creeps and I would've fainted.

And they all ask the same questions. What's it like training to become a hero? Do you have any insider gossip about the faculty members? If you could say one thing to the next generation of UA hopefuls, what would it be? I got a question for you, have you ever been to the toiletry isle in any given store?

I am all for publicity, but I am even more all for the use of deoderant. God, I really wish I said that to them. That comment would've made headlines in the papers for sure.

"Y/n!" I hear a yell out after me. "Dude, seriously, stop rage walking."

"Hello again, Nina."

Nina Orimoto. Quirk : Scatterbrain. She basically makes everyone around her go on acid for 5-ish minutes. I am convinced she might actually be on something most of time. She is also my closest friend.

"Those reporters are crazy persistant." She complained. "Wouldn't even let me move my hair out of my face until I answered their questions."

I nodded, letting her continue to rant on. Nina isn't what you would exactly call... aware. I mean, if she was able to breeze past that stench they were giving off to focus on her hair, I would say her mind is on a whole different planet than this one.

Don't get me wrong, I love her to pieces. We are the typical movie cliche - popular air-head could totally be head cheerleader if that was a thing at our school girl, and her secluded, equally as popular smartass of a best friend. Now that I think about, I don't actually think any movie cliche matches our description.

"Y/n, are you listening?" Nina askes, regaining my attention.

"Not really, something about hair." I say.

She huffs, something she always does when is ignored, which is daily. "Whatever. Are you going to Edgeshots today?"

"Yup, he called me in for some reason, even though it's after school hours." I say. Earlier today, the school had gotten a call from Edgeshot himself, informing me to come by right after school. I have two theories. 1 : He is a secret pedophile, but no one suspects it and afterwards I will have to Kendrick Lamar vs. Drake his ass. I would obviously play the role of Mr. Lamar in this scenerio. Or, 2 : I have finally been acknowledged as better than everyone and I get to skip 1 and half grades to become a pro hero. Honestly, I'm feeling option 2 right now.