0.3

// " He is not eating cheese, nor is he in the shape of a ball. " //

𓆩♡𓆪 brought to you by : 𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 and co.

So, um, ya. My best friend has aged like crazy, doesn't know who I am and is honestly... kind of a bitch now. Sure, to her I was a random stranger creeping on her in the middle of an alleyway but SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND - it's a right of passage for me to be a creep towards her. Do NOT take that out of context.

You probably think I was wallowing in my sorrows in that alleyway all my myself, but you are very mistaken - my new best friend CheeseBalls the rat was there to comfort me, and probably give me serious rabies if I was not a ghost...

// past you POV //

𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗥𝗔𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦. He is not eating cheese, nor is he in the shape of a ball. Nina loved eating cheeseballs; she would get them instead of popcorn at the theatre. But now, she is off eating her disgusting food choice with this bitch named Hawks. Who even is that guy? I've certainly never met someone with such an unfortunate name.

But what do I know anymore? I mean, for one I am super duper dead. And the one person I could always count on to, oh, I don't know, NOT forget me has totally done just that. At least I have made one friend, and he is pretty close to what Nina was too - a slimy rodent.

"Do rats even eat cheese?" I ask CheeseBalls. "Or is that some forced cartoon stereotype?"

He squeaks back in response, but I'm pretty sure he is having a very intense conversation with an empty salsa jar at the moment, so I don't press the matter any further.

I slump down against the wall, well, not really because I am afraid to pass through it; I kind of just float an inch away from everything. If Nina remembered me, she would probably tell me to use my ghosty-ness to steal some of that Glossier perfume or whatever she wears. Well, teenager Nina would. I have no clue how old she is now.

I have come to the conclusion I am in the future. Don't know how, don't know why, but for my sanity at the moment it is what I'm going with. Nina is basically 30, everything is giving sci-fi movie and even the rats look different. I mean, CheeseBalls is basically a dog with a pipe cleaner for a tail.

The only that stayed the same was All Might. Still smiling and still kicking absolute ass. You know, if I was born just a few years ago, I might've been able to say I knew him before the fame. Ok, maybe more like decades ago BUT STILL.

"You hear that, CheeseBalls?" I say aloud. Of course he can't, I am quite literally talking to myself.

"SERO MY DUDE, YOU GOTTA COME SEE THIS!" A loud, most likely blonde voice yells out. I turn to see that the voice is indeed blonde, and is standing a few feet away from me.

"Denki, I swear to god if we are late again - WHAT THE SHIT DUDE?" A not blonde but still gives that vibe boy yells, running up behind us. Following him are two very pretty girls. One gives "I do my own thing" but in like an insecure way? The other looks like she bathes in gold coins and the shine has rubbed off on her skin, making it perfect. All in all, an odd bunch to be surrounded by.

"What are we even looking at, Kaminari?" The perfect skin girl asks. She is one of the strong soldiers fighting against the rising plague of blonde stupidity.