0.4

// "Oh can it, go be lesbian lovers else where." //

𓆩♡𓆪 brought to you by : 𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 and co.

a/n : I find it so crazy that no one knows this books exists and yet so many people are gobbling up the garbage I wrote when I was 12 

// past you POV // 

𝗦𝗢 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝟭𝟱 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦. Not surprising, I mean, given the circumstances, but why don't I look so much older? Don't get me wrong, I am all for staying young, BUT NOT LIKE THIS! 

"Um... oh wait I don't actually know your name." Momo said, confused at my sudden change in mood. "But is this, news to you perchance?" 

"YOU CAN'T JUST SAY PERCHANCE KID!" I yell. Who am I to be calling her a kid? We look the exact same age - with some slight differences in beauty standards. I SOUND LIKE I AM GOD DAMN 30, which I guess I am now. 

"Hey! She was only trying to help you!" Jirou shouts back angrily. 

"Oh can it, go be lesbian lovers else where." I say, rolling me eyes. 

They both blush like crazy and instantly go silent. They remind me so much of myself and Nina back we where we were.. EW NO NOW I AM REMINICINSING, FUCK OFF ME!

Now, I know I have been saying all this stuff about how I think I am stuck in a Back to the Future movie, but now that it's confirmed I DON'T WANT IT. My thirties were supposed to go one of two ways. I would either be taking over the world through the power of gambling, or I would be a sad cat owner. Death tisn't one of the options. 

"So, you don't know you've been dead this whole time?" Kaminari questions. "But, it's so obvious." 

"I just woke up like, 3 hours ago." I tell the group. "So no, the whole dead for fifteen years and not having a single person remember is coming as a bit of a shock." 

He just nods. No one knows what to say, I mean how could they? They are just highschoolers, much like myself once upon a time. I would be lying if I said I wasn't silently hoping one of them was a ghost whisperer. Maybe they can get me in touch with this Tokoyami person they mentioned - he sounds emo and in touch with h-e-double hockey sticks. I'm only calling in that in case I miss my chance to float up in heaven when all this ghost shit is over. 

"Um, not to be rude, but we gotta get back to class guys." Sero pipes up. There is no way I am just letting them leave after this major self discovery thing I've got going on. 

"WAIT!" I shout, floating towards them to stop them. "You can't leave. Listen, I don't exactly 'know' people anymore and I am still getting used to this ghost thing and I guess what I am really trying to say is can I come with you?" 

Ok there Y/n, coming off a little to harsh. Speaking of Y/n, they don't even know that's my name! Who am I to just ask if I can follow these random teenagers around after only just meeting them moments ago -

"Sure, the rest of the class has gotta see this." Kaminari says. "And they all said ghosts weren't real, who's peeing their pants now losers?" 

"Burn on you, bro." Sero sighs, patting his dumb friends shoulder. 

"Anywayyy.." Jirou says. "Sorry for lashing out. You can totally come with us!" 

I smile at her, sighing with relief. "Me too." 

As we begin to make our way out of the alley, Momo pause and turns back to me. 

"I almost forgot," She says. "What was your name again?" 

I debate whether I should lie and say The Lorax, Spokes-person for the Trees, but I eventually decide against it.

"Y/n," I tell them. "Y/n L/n." 

// word count : 665 // 

a/n : sero, momo, jirou and denki is a squad I would've never expected but I LIVE FOR THEM. what friend group in mha is your fav?